David Beckham : Everton "Nil satis nisi optimum"

Thanks mate, the Man Utd update was a bit late as I was out celebrating Andy Murray's victory today haha! But I am cracking on now, I will read your story now.

No problem man :p More for me to read so!

Fixture 22 & Weekend Overview

View attachment 365332

David Beckham : "Very poor performance to be honest, 6 shots on target but couldn't score really annoyed me, I expect more when we are beating the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United"

View attachment 365334

View attachment 365335

View attachment 365336
David Beckham : "I am very happy that Manchester United lost as we keep our place in 2nd position"

View attachment 365337
David Beckham : "Our next fixture is Reading in the FA Cup 4th Round, I will be fielding a strong side in this tie"

FA Cup 4th Round Overview

View attachment 365512

View attachment 365513
David Beckham : "A great performance from Ross Barkley saw us through to the 5th Round, I was unhappy with Marouane Fellaini diving in and making a foolish challenge and for this I will be giving him his second 2 week fine"

View attachment 365514
David Beckham : "An unbelievable passing display from my side and Marouane Fellaini could have finished the game with more than 216 passes completed if he didn't dive in stupidly, but 1025 attempted passes and 969 completed passes shows we played exceptionally well"

View attachment 365515

View attachment 365516

View attachment 365517

View attachment 365518
View attachment 365519
David Beckham : "The 5th Round sees my team drawn against Manchester United who we have just beaten in the Premiership, I will look forward to a rematch against David Moyes"

View attachment 365520
David Beckham : "A look at our next fixture is a big away game against Arsenal to round off January"

Last edited:
Leighton Baines Destination

View attachment 365528
View attachment 365527

View attachment 365529
David Beckham : "Unfortunately I have had to give in and allow Leighton Baines to leave if we are to progress, I have so far accepted 2 offers from Manchester United and Manchester City, both being £30m offers, I have also earmarked 18 year old Luke Shaw and 21 year old Massadio Haïdara as possible replacements"

Fixture 23 & Overview

View attachment 365592

View attachment 365593
David Beckham : "I am slightly disappointed that the goal Heitinga scored was chalked off for a foul, when clearly he was jumping and didn't touch Giroud, but I am happy we didn't concede"

View attachment 365594

View attachment 365595

View attachment 365596

View attachment 365597

View attachment 365598

View attachment 365599
David Beckham : "I expect much better in this fixture, I am hoping to gain 3 points at home"

Up Next
  • January Overview
  • Financial Overview
  • Youth Overview
  • Transfer Deadline Day
  • Transfer Reports

January Overview

View attachment 366044

View attachment 366046
David Beckham : "An unbeaten January puts us in a good position in the Premiership, I am slightly unhappy with the stalemate against Ipswich, but happy with the stalemate against Arsenal"

View attachment 366047

David Beckham : "Marouane Fellaini is still topping the charts, even though he has been sent off twice and I have given him in total 4 weeks worth of fines for his stupidity when it comes to diving in"

View attachment 366048

David Beckham : "I am delighted with my sides form, sitting in 3rd position in the Premiership alongside Manchester United"

View attachment 366049

David Beckham : "A look at February sees a few easier games than usual and a tough FA Cup 5th Round tie against Manchester United which I will look forward too"

View attachment 366050
David Beckham : "I am delighted that I was finally mentioned in the Manager of the Month Awards, even though it's only 2nd place, I am still delighted"

View attachment 366051
David Beckham : "Marouane Fellaini named in 2nd place pleased me, only disappointment is him being sent off for nasty challenges"

View attachment 366052
David Beckham : "Ross Barkley was named Young Player of the Month for the 4th time which is very pleasing and he can only grow stronger"

View attachment 366053
David Beckham : "Some of the biggest transfers were definitely Marouane Fellaini to Real Madrid and Leighton Baines to Manchester United, but I am happy with the replacement players I brought in"

View attachment 366054
David Beckham : "From the Transfers In and Out we can see we made a huge profit of £79m and I am happy with that as we needed to build a profit margin to progress here at Goodison Park and I am sure the fans will understand"

View attachment 366056
David Beckham : "I brought in Haidara for £3m in replacement of Leighton Baines, I believe he is an excellent replacement for the Icon Leighton Baines"

View attachment 366057
David Beckham : "I decided to bring in Moussa Sissoko from Newcastle United for £8m which is a great deal as Sissoko will be an excellent replacement for Marouane Fellaini"

View attachment 366058
David Beckham : "I decided to strengthen my defensive department with the signing of Craig Dawson from West Brom who has been in excellent form"

View attachment 366060
David Beckham : "From the Finances we can see a huge profit which is mainly down to Outgoing Transfers, but I am delighted with the way the club is set for the future"

Up Next
  • Youth Overview
  • Snapshots of Potential Stars

Everton Youth Academy

View attachment 366061

View attachment 366062

View attachment 366063
David Beckham : "I am delighted with Marcus Bradley's progress, a £75k signing from Fleetwood Town who is now worth £1.9m and is only 18 years old, he has potential to go far"

View attachment 366064

View attachment 366065

View attachment 366066

View attachment 366067

View attachment 366068

View attachment 366069
David Beckham : "A Chinese U21 International who is only 16 years old has bags of potential"

View attachment 366070

View attachment 366071

View attachment 366072

View attachment 366073

Fixture 24 & Overview

View attachment 366343

View attachment 366345
David Beckham : "A brilliant performance from my squad after all the players leaving, Phil Jagielka scoring 2 penalties was great, but I do need to change my penalty taker to Marcus Bradley"

View attachment 366346

View attachment 366347

View attachment 366349
David Beckham : "The pick of the results was definitely Q.P.R's result against Manchester City, I couldn't believe it"

View attachment 366353

After pondering over this save and I finished the season in 5th place, I have decided to start a new game which I will start a story on in a moment as David Beckham is getting on my nerves haha

Thanks for all the views though! Hopefully you all will follow my next one.

I will create a fictional manager and create a full profile on him, then begin.

This was a great story, all the details, layout, organisation and the fact it's Everton make it definitely the best on here!