David Beckham : Everton "Nil satis nisi optimum"

Fixture 12 & Weekend Overview

View attachment 364225

View attachment 364226
David Beckham : "Another brilliant performance, played great possession football and dominated the game, a great headed goal from Jagielka gave us the goal we needed, Marcus Bradley didn't have his best game, but that was partly down to Tottenham having nearly every player in defence"

View attachment 364227

View attachment 364228

View attachment 364229

View attachment 364230

View attachment 364231

View attachment 364232

View attachment 364233
David Beckham : "A peak at our next fixture sees us visit Carrow Road against a 17th Norwich, can we carry out form on? I should think so"

Probably one of the most detailed stories as far as graphics goes.

Quick question: Where did you get the new kits from?

Also, is David Beckham's achievements and stats on your actual manager profile or is it just graphical editing? If the former, how did you add it? Just asking cause I'd love to do a Hibs manager story as one of their legends like Sauzee with his actual achievements and stats on the profile

I got the kits from SS' General Kits Thread - Page 238 - SS'11-14 - FM-View Forums just type the team name in the search field and it will find all kits on that team, don't have all 2013/14 kits yet though.

I created David Beckham, but he is still in the game but has left PSG and hasn't went anywhere else afterwards, I just copied his achievements into paint shop and saved them to use in my story :) happy days haha! That's all you need to do really.

If you want to copy someones achievements, just start a game and copy them, then leave the game and remove that person from the game if you wanted and start as that person?

November Overview

View attachment 364262

View attachment 364263
David Beckham : "We were supposed to have 4 games in November, but Norwich was re-arranged for 01/12/2013, but I am delighted to see an unbeaten month and three 1 - 0 victories, would have preferred more goals, but can't complain"

View attachment 364264
David Beckham : "Playing stats shows Marouane Fellaini still playing consistently, I am hoping we can keep up the run without any injuries as we have been lucky so far without any injuries, touch wood"

View attachment 364271
David Beckham : "I am delighted to be sitting in 5th position with 2 games in hand over Newcastle and Arsenal"

View attachment 364265
David Beckham : "December is looking like a jam packed month with 7 fixtures in total and the one that I am looking forward too most is definitely Man City at Goodison Park"

View attachment 364266
David Beckham : "Roberto Mancini is named Manager of the Month yet again, I am hoping to get Manager of the Month in December so long as a good run of results comes my way"

View attachment 364267
David Beckham : "A surprising Jonas Olsson named Player of the Month this month and another West Brom player Craig Dawson alongside him"

View attachment 364268
David Beckham : "A Young Player of the Month award for Jack Wilshere, nice to see Tom Ince get a mention also"

View attachment 364269
David Beckham : "A quick look at the finances at Everton sees a loss of £548,245, but a projected balance of £20.71m so it doesn't look too bad"

View attachment 364270
David Beckham : "Jurgen Klopp has been sacked and there was no mention of me being interested in returning to Real Madrid as manager, even though it would interest me a great deal I would rather stay focused on the task here at Goodison Park"

Last edited:
Fixture 13 & Weekend Overview

View attachment 364295

View attachment 364296
David Beckham : "An excellent display and an excellent performance from Marcus Bradley with a goal and the assist to give us the lead after Norwich pegged us back to 1 - 1"

View attachment 364298

View attachment 364300

View attachment 364301
David Beckham : "Unbeaten run continues at the hands of Norwich! I am really pleased with the squads performances lately"

View attachment 364303

View attachment 364304

View attachment 364302
David Beckham : "Our next match is against Watford who are currently 19th in the Premiership so we should aim for a big win in this fixture"

How come you played Blackpool earlier in the season in the league?

Because I am in 2013/14 season and they got promoted in 2012/13 on my game as I forwarded to June/2013 so it is up to date rather than playing through last season.