David Moyes, resigned? Nope, guess not.

He's done a great Job, But I think he's took us as far as he can.

I'm sure same was said about MON. Who is the right replacement you are talking about? The budget he worked on and the way he built the team was excellent and deserves every bit of patience.

That's bonkers. He's done wonders on a shoestring budget, and he's one of the most talented managers around.

Seriously mate, He's done great, but with an abundance of strikers, he refuses to play more than one.

Besides, when he does, it'll be frustation of no transfer money. He has done a fantastic job, but even th e best can only do so much

I'm sure same was said about MON. Who is the right replacement you are talking about? The budget he worked on and the way he built the team was excellent and deserves every bit of patience.

Fair enough. But if we end up getting relegated this season we'll look back and say, why didnt we sack him then?

We have won one in ten.

Seriously mate, He's done great, but with an abundance of strikers, he refuses to play more than one.

Yeah! He plays one striker, get him to ****! I don't rate any of Everton's strikers anyway. Beckford is taking too long to settle in at Prem level, Yakubu is far too inconsistent and error prone, Saha is too old and just isn't very good IMO and Anichebe hasn't matured quite as Everton would like. And Bilayatidinov is utter pish.

Yeah! He plays one striker, get him to ****! I don't rate any of Everton's strikers anyway. Beckford is taking too long to settle in at Prem level, Yakubu is far too inconsistent and error prone, Saha is too old and just isn't very good IMO and Anichebe hasn't matured quite as Everton would like. And Bilayatidinov is utter pish.

Beckford isn't Premier league quality tbh

he changes his striker too m,uch thats why non of them are consistent because he doesnt stick with just one!

You have five strikers that could realistically play in the first team. Saha, Yakubu, Vaughan, Anichebe and Beckford. Of them, Beckford is a bit rubbish, Yakubu is almost permanently semi-injured, same goes for Vaughan, Anichebe is coming off a big injury and Saha is cack.

I hate it when people say that just because someone plays one striker they're being negative. It's almost as bad as all those people who said Benitez was negative because he plays two holding mids. Look, Chelsea play one striker. Are they negative? No. Blackpool play one striker. Are they negative? No.

Doesn't create enough chances, theres noone running in behind

Alright then, play a two striker formation. A 4-4-2, let's say. That'll create LESS chances, and you'll have less possession (generally) due to taking one midfielder away.

With such an abundance of midfield talent, I'd play 1 up front as well. Who would you bench out of Pienaar, Cahill, Arteta, Fellaini and Rodwell?

David Moyes is a fantastic manager and Everton would be nowhere near where they are now without him, he's worked with basically no money and created wonderful players like Tim Cahill. This is why I follow Everton as my second team in the premier league, due to Moyes' work for them.

2 striker mean playing Cahill as a CM or bench. It would be suicidal to do that. 4-4-1-1 really suits Everton.

You have five strikers that could realistically play in the first team. Saha, Yakubu, Vaughan, Anichebe and Beckford. Of them, Beckford is a bit rubbish, Yakubu is almost permanently semi-injured, same goes for Vaughan, Anichebe is coming off a big injury and Saha is cack.

I hate it when people say that just because someone plays one striker they're being negative. It's almost as bad as all those people who said Benitez was negative because he plays two holding mids. Look, Chelsea play one striker. Are they negative? No. Blackpool play one striker. Are they negative? No.

Alright then, play a two striker formation. A 4-4-2, let's say. That'll create LESS chances, and you'll have less possession (generally) due to taking one midfielder away.
Beckford isn't rubbish, he gets himself into scoring oppurtunities, moyes refuses to play him.

Yak isnt semi injured, he doesnt get played enough.

Anichebe isnt good enough for our team.

Vaughan is injury-Prone, but deserves a chance when fit.

Saha doesnt get himself into goalscoring opportunities.

Everton are negative most of the time.

I disagree.

Beckford isn't rubbish, he gets himself into scoring oppurtunities, moyes refuses to play him.

Yak isnt semi injured, he doesnt get played enough.

Anichebe isnt good enough for our team.

Vaughan is injury-Prone, but deserves a chance when fit.

Saha doesnt get himself into goalscoring opportunities.

Everton are negative most of the time.

I disagree.

Rivals give credit to Everton more than you :)

Moyes is an excellent manager but i feel the team have gone as far as they can without some financial backing.