David Moyes, resigned? Nope, guess not.

The matches I've seen we haven't been negative. They've always tried their hardest, and get in the faces of the opponents. And more importantly they never give up

Beckford isn't rubbish, he gets himself into scoring oppurtunities, moyes refuses to play him.

Yak isnt semi injured, he doesnt get played enough.

Anichebe isnt good enough for our team.

Vaughan is injury-Prone, but deserves a chance when fit.

Saha doesnt get himself into goalscoring opportunities.

Everton are negative most of the time.

I disagree.

Beckford isn't EPL quality

Yakubu, when he is played, is lazy and overall rubbish.

Anichebe isn't good enough.

Saha is awful.

Everton aren't negative from when I've watched them.

I disagree.

Because they're all gash. 4-4-1-1 works v. well for you, with Cahill in the hole?

media_httpwwwoffthepo_nHEGu.gif

Moyes has done wonders with what he has been given! Kenwright is the one who needs to give up and realise he isnt rich enough to support everton to get to a level in which they can compete... we only have a few players of real quality and Pienaar and Rodwell are basically gone unless we get some quality to join them. where is our rich russian/saudi/american? seems as though you can compete without one these days... Moyes is going nowhere!

Moyes has done wonders with what he has been given! Kenwright is the one who needs to give up and realise he isnt rich enough to support everton to get to a level in which they can compete... we only have a few players of real quality and Pienaar and Rodwell are basically gone unless we get some quality to join them. where is our rich russian/saudi/american? seems as though you can compete without one these days... Moyes is going nowhere!
you dont need that, what you need is to expand commerically, you need that new stadium badly

The chances of getting our new stadium soon are looking like a billion to one right now :(

Everton have gone as far as they can without proper financial backing, they need to expand on the business side, get marketing agents etc. in and expand their profile in potentially huge markets such as Asia and America, thats when the cash will start rolling in, I think there are not enough business-minded people in the Everton staff, they also need to restructure their commercial assets and maybe they can even do a Arsenal and dilute some shares to new investors, basically they needa total corporate restructuring if they want to be financially able to compete for Champions League places

Some really ignorant comments on this thread, not to name and shame.

Moyes is the best thing that's happened to Everton since I've supported the club, and all be it very easy to start calling for change, what more can another manager do, with no funds to build his own team. The only argument I agree with is that his approach to lower table teams is way to negative and our counter style against top 4 sides which is so effective, becomes immediately inaffective when you go to West Ham.

What I would suggest if I was in Everton was too:

1. Concentrate their resources into expanding their profile in markerts such as Singapore, Malaysia and India which has largely been untouched by Premiere League Clubs, reason being that they will never be able to go to America for exampe to expand their profile as severa clubs of much higher popularity such as Man Utd are already there so it will be difficult to appeal to the masses so Everton need to go to a place which is untouched

2. They need to restructure their commercial assets from top to bottom and try create links with Foreign Companies which can provide financing and help them raise their profile in their respective home countries which clubs such as Chelsea and Liverpool have done sucessfully

3. They need to bring Business People in who focus solely on the business side of the club and try help it become financially strong by using the popularity of Everton FC. and marketing it in other countries and trying to solidify a solid fan base worldwide.

4. They can become publicly listed and dilute some of their shares to new investors to bring some cash flow into the club as right now Everton are probably the most quiet club in the top 10 in England in commercial terms, this will also encourage potential takeovers if they ever need to sell

5. In the short-term it will be something to consider to sell naming rights to their stadium so that they can provide some solid money for the Manager and footballing elements in the club and allow the club to maintain a solid strangehold on the Euro Cup Places which is extremely important due to the money being brought in as year after year I only seem them slipping further and further down the table

What I would suggest if I was in Everton was too:

1. Concentrate their resources into expanding their profile in markerts such as Singapore, Malaysia and India which has largely been untouched by Premiere League Clubs, reason being that they will never be able to go to America for exampe to expand their profile as severa clubs of much higher popularity such as Man Utd are already there so it will be difficult to appeal to the masses so Everton need to go to a place which is untouched

2. They need to restructure their commercial assets from top to bottom and try create links with Foreign Companies which can provide financing and help them raise their profile in their respective home countries which clubs such as Chelsea and Liverpool have done sucessfully

3. They need to bring Business People in who focus solely on the business side of the club and try help it become financially strong by using the popularity of Everton FC. and marketing it in other countries and trying to solidify a solid fan base worldwide.

4. They can become publicly listed and dilute some of their shares to new investors to bring some cash flow into the club as right now Everton are probably the most quiet club in the top 10 in England in commercial terms, this will also encourage potential takeovers if they ever need to sell

5. In the short-term it will be something to consider to sell naming rights to their stadium so that they can provide some solid money for the Manager and footballing elements in the club and allow the club to maintain a solid strangehold on the Euro Cup Places which is extremely important due to the money being brought in as year after year I only seem them slipping further and further down the table
So basically selling everything that makes our club so special?

In someways I love the way we go about business, sensibly and long-term. Kenwright has done well with the resources he has and has also helped Moyes massively in the turn around of the club. I understand we can't challenge with the big teams in terms of money, but our side really isn't far off a Tottenham or Liverpool, with the right management and tactics.

Let's face it, Everton are only a top striker away from being a very, very good side. They have everything else in terms of playing personnel, without the depth of the top clubs

Didn't he achieve a top four fininsh back in 2004/05? I vaguely remember Liverpool winning the Champions League and coming 5th in the Premiership

Beckford isn't rubbish, he gets himself into scoring oppurtunities, moyes refuses to play him.

Yak isnt semi injured, he doesnt get played enough.

Anichebe isnt good enough for our team.

Vaughan is injury-Prone, but deserves a chance when fit.

Saha doesnt get himself into goalscoring opportunities.

Everton are negative most of the time.

I disagree.

No yakubus legs have gone and he needs someone next ot him

So basically selling everything that makes our club so special?

In someways I love the way we go about business, sensibly and long-term. Kenwright has done well with the resources he has and has also helped Moyes massively in the turn around of the club. I understand we can't challenge with the big teams in terms of money, but our side really isn't far off a Tottenham or Liverpool, with the right management and tactics.
no offence, buy you are still some way off spurs or liverpool. Spurs have one of the deepest squads in the league, and with a very strong financial background. liverpool's squad is thin but they have a very strong financial background with the new owners, they can both strengthen. everton cant, not with top quality, you have to look for loans etc. sooner or later you guys are going to fall off, moyes is doing immensely well, but there is only so much he can do with what he has, and what he has just isnt enough

no offence, buy you are still some way off spurs or liverpool. Spurs have one of the deepest squads in the league, and with a very strong financial background. liverpool's squad is thin but they have a very strong financial background with the new owners, they can both strengthen. everton cant, not with top quality, you have to look for loans etc. sooner or later you guys are going to fall off, moyes is doing immensely well, but there is only so much he can do with what he has, and what he has just isnt enough
I was sort of steering towards man for man starting XI. And comparing ours to Tottenham they have a couple of players who pip ours but other than that we have very similar sides, IMO of course. But yes depth wise and financially we cannot keep up with these guys. What I find hard to come to terms with is why theres all this interest in clubs like Blackburn, Newcastle, even Man City when they got taken over, and then a side with one of the most successful histories in British Football don't even get a sniff...

All we need is a striker, i.e Santa Cruz, Adebayor etc.

I think Beckford is just in need of a boost in confidence, and Moyes isn't helping him by always starting him on the bench, then giving him 10 mins off the bench. I was at Stoke yesturday and he is also trying too hard. He needs to stick to his own game of making good runs and finishing off chances.

Yakubu is overweight, unfit and can leave, West Ham are interested so I would gladly welcome a decent £5M.

Saha, is also tring too hard and is trying to come deep all the time to get the ball, we can all see he is quality on his day, but his confidence is also low.

Anichebe is being used as a right midfielder, which I can see why Moyes is doing this, using his strength against the weaker fullbacks, but he hasn't won over the supporters, we haven't seen anything to suggest he is worth 30K a week. He can be a decent squad player but i've seen nothing to suggest he is good enough for the Premier League.

There are the likes of Arteta, Heitinga, Neville who are shadows of their former selves, whilst Coleman Baines, Pienaar, Distin and Howard have been our most consistent players.

It is very hard being an Evertonian at this moment in time, with Liverpool doing *****, we do shiter!