looking good so far, great results in pre season will be watching this thread

It looks great! respect! I 'll be following this! good luck

How did you manage to sign ronaldo?
Not to mention Falcao, Zouma, Thiago, Baines and Fellaini! You must have spent like £230million? I can see you have sold Valencia, Anderson and Nani i think, will be interested to see you transfer history, did you use a lot of clauses and installements, or did you fastforward a year and this is who the AI had signed for Man Utd as i see you are starting in June 2013?

Not to mention Falcao, Zouma, Thiago, Baines and Fellaini! You must have spent like £230million? I can see you have sold Valencia, Anderson and Nani i think, will be interested to see you transfer history, did you use a lot of clauses and installements, or did you fastforward a year and this is who the AI had signed for Man Utd as i see you are starting in June 2013?
Oh and before anyone starts moaning im not saying anybody has cheated just interested to see how it was done

Oh and before anyone starts moaning im not saying anybody has cheated just interested to see how it was done

Whaddaya mean how it was done? Either by what you dont want to say or by the editor!

Surely no possible way to sign those first team players and youngsters legitimately? Looking forward to seeing your transfer history but will be a shame if you've edited to sign those players, mainly because United already have such a good squad on FM + the resources to win the league and challenge for the CL.

Good luck nonetheless.

Whaddaya mean how it was done? Either by what you dont want to say or by the editor!
I meant he has already had 2 transfer windows before the game started and could have sold players, bought players in sold them again have massive 48month installements, massive future clauses due to league apps and sell on fees? I dont like to accuse anybody but as Man Utd it took me 5 years before i got an ageing ronaldo for almost £100million!

I meant he has already had 2 transfer windows before the game started and could have sold players, bought players in sold them again have massive 48month installements, massive future clauses due to league apps and sell on fees? I dont like to accuse anybody but as Man Utd it took me 5 years before i got an ageing ronaldo for almost £100million!

Exactly. Btw I rilly wish the real David Moyes would get off his *** and bid for quality players we actually have a chance of signing!

Transfer Report

View attachment 370281

View attachment 370286

View attachment 370282
@David Moyes :
"I am delighted with the Transfers that I have been able to bring in with the funds we had, the way I mastered my Transfers was with a little hand from Sir Alex Ferguson, he advised me to Endorse the Player you are targeting as well as declaring interest, this should make the targeted player unhappy and want to leave and it will make him fully aware of your interest"

View attachment 370287

View attachment 370288
@David Moyes :
"The financial situation on 01/08/2013 is looking good and I am delighted with the progress the club is making in this sector. I will update you more on the financial situation each month"

View attachment 370289
  • August Overview
  • Results
  • September Preview
  • Transfer Deadline Day

I would like to say my quote on the first page of you spending £230million was on £3million off which is pretty impressive!(H)

Don't listen to those who say it's now unrealistic blah blah blah. The transfers haven't been edited using the editor which is good to see, they have been made and you are using them to your advantage.

Great businessman i would say! Really like the neat presentation, looking forward to more!