Don't listen to those who say it's now unrealistic blah blah blah. The transfers haven't been edited using the editor which is good to see, they have been made and you are using them to your advantage.

Great businessman i would say! Really like the neat presentation, looking forward to more!

Indeed, said uncle MAD, quietly eating humble pie in the corner ...

Glad to see Ronaldo Back at united Always follow United story

Did one of you copy the other? As there are two stories on here with practically the same name and the same pictures! the other story was started 3 weeks ago, i dont know why people bother

Indeed, said uncle MAD, quietly eating humble pie in the corner ...

I didn't mean he edited the transfers, I am just asking coz I have never managed to sign him despite various attempts and would like to know how..

I am not blogging anymore due to the unforeseen amount of babbling on here, I didn't copy the other story, I just thought it looked cool so made one similar, using the same graphics that I found on the internet.

I bought Ronaldo and co as I edited the database before playing, so Ronaldo was unhappy and wanted to leave as in real life's continuous rumours going around. I bought Baines and Fellaini as I believe Moyes will attempt to sign them.

I am not blogging anymore due to the unforeseen amount of babbling on here, I didn't copy the other story, I just thought it looked cool so made one similar, using the same graphics that I found on the internet.

I bought Ronaldo and co as I edited the database before playing, so Ronaldo was unhappy and wanted to leave as in real life's continuous rumours going around. I bought Baines and Fellaini as I believe Moyes will attempt to sign them.
That was all you needed to say at the start of the story and i wouldnt have been bothered, its just why not tell people? You even used the same story title so you copied a lot, and also blah blah blah blah blah blah from Captain Blah Over and Blah