Status
Not open for further replies.

LewSpaz

Reaction score
Im just wondering who would make a better attacking midfielder for my arsenal save?

I would say Diego,however I would like to recommend alternatives:

Eden Hazard
Yoann Gourcuff
Marquinhos
Diego Buonanotte
Stephane Sessegnon

mesut ozil all the way
but david silva between them two

for those who didnt get it, that was 'sarcasm' as it goes by, i'm aware of both players, silva is simply much better.

Depends on what you need him to do. Play wide? Centrally? Cross? Pass? Score?

If you're looking for a central player, i would go for Diego. More skillful than Silva, and although slightly more lazy, is very agile and tough to knock off the ball. And against your garden variety pansy-quick attacking mid, his finishing is excellent. Scored 13 in 22 so far on my Juventus save.

if you are looking for one playing centrally. none of the above take gourcuff, 18 million, so a lot cheaper than any of those, and can do it all.

for those who didnt get it, that was 'sarcasm' as it goes by, i'm aware of both players, silva is simply much better.

Silva is ****.

Not that Diego is any better though.

if you need a more central attacking mid take Diego

i was looking for a wide attacking mid and i went with silva and hes been in good form for me so far, played 4 in league scored 3 set up 3 so hes looking good.
And D3SiiR3 or whoever you are, talk sense you idiot i highly doubt he is **** having made it professional and being one of the most well known wingers in the world and being on of the best players on the game so talk sense you ***.

like to see u do better

Durr.

Okay, I'll word it so your simple mind can comprehend.

Compared to the other options available, said players in title aren't as good and for their reputation, their level of ability is ****.

So... Like that other kid said, he's one of the most known wingers in the world, so why doesn't he play like it? Now if people saw me play, they would never of heard of me, so views would be differernt as no one would expect me to be good. Whereas being one of the most known players in the world, you would expect him to be amazing...

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

i was looking for a wide attacking mid and i went with silva and hes been in good form for me so far, played 4 in league scored 3 set up 3 so hes looking good.
And D3SiiR3 or whoever you are, talk sense you idiot i highly doubt he is **** having made it professional and being one of the most well known wingers in the world and being on of the best players on the game so talk sense you ***.

Implying well known and good on a game makes you good in real life...

And it's not like it's difficult to make it to professional...

mate are you for real, its not difficult? stop chatting **** you mong i suppose your a quality player are you?

david silva is actuallly very good in real life, i suggest you watch more football

like they say depends for what position
deigo is god as mc/amc

whereas david silva is very good in aml amc or amr
i have also trained to be a DLF and he got me 37 assists in one season

ps loads of clubs have being lookin at d silva its just the money valencia want for him have put clubs off
united have benn tracking him for two seasons

mate are you for real, its not difficult? stop chatting **** you mong i suppose your a quality player are you?

If I went to America to play professional football would it be difficult...

and being from Scotland, it's not far off being easy.

Football is the easiest thing in the world to do. All it takes is dedication and commen sense/ability to think outside the box.

I have the mind to be a professional footballer, just not the dedication.

If I went to America to play professional football would it be difficult...

and being from Scotland, it's not far off being easy.

Football is the easiest thing in the world to do. All it takes is dedication and commen sense/ability to think outside the box.

I have the mind to be a professional footballer, just not the dedication.

Different level of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.