Status
Not open for further replies.
david silva is actuallly very good in real life, i suggest you watch more football

Watching more football is what made me realise he wasn't as good as everyone thinks.

I used to be like you, but I started watching most Valencia/Madrid/Barca/Bayern/Juve/Inter/AC/Prem games. Gave me alot more insite to players than I previously had.

Watching more football is what made me realise he wasn't as good as everyone thinks.

I used to be like you, but I started watching most Valencia/Madrid/Barca/Bayern/Juve/Inter/AC/Prem games. Gave me alot more insite to players than I previously had.
used to be like me? i watch a lot of football, not just european, he is highly talented, very creative direct player.... a bit like he is in fm.

you talk down to people yet you dont know the first thing...

to be honest you're either an idiot or a troll, maybe even both

he also Have very good shooting from long and short distances,not much like fm.
About diego,he is exlent player,look what he did on wreden bremen,this season in juventus is horiible for him,but his a great player

used to be like me? i watch a lot of football, not just european, he is highly talented, very creative direct player.... a bit like he is in fm.

you talk down to people yet you dont know the first thing...

to be honest you're either an idiot or a troll, maybe even both

Ooooo.

More like.

Used to be like me? I watch alot of football, not just Manchester United, he is highly talented like everyone says, very creative direct player, i watched his yewtewbe videos... abit like he is in FM.

Ooooo.

More like.

Used to be like me? I watch alot of football, not just Manchester United, he is highly talented like everyone says, very creative direct player, i watched his yewtewbe videos... abit like he is in FM.
as i feared, a troll AND an idiot. thankfully not all liverpool fans are as gormless as you, and "yewtewbe" ?! isnt that how a scouser would prounce it?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.