Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit... the Wenger one looks pretty cool. Well done

Could you make a sig of Wayne Rooney with Wazza for the text and the rest you can let your creativity go. Just looking for something to stick in there so it doesn't have to be amazing

hey danny know we dont get on that well but can you get me emmanuel adebayor with the city of manchester stadium in the background, thank you would be appreciated

Right decided i am going to do this a little different.

So when you want a signature please set it out like this

Player:

Team:

Background:

Anything Else:

Maker: So if you want me to make it state me if you want Frankie to do it state Frankie.

If you do not do it like this we will not do it, it just makes it a little easy for us

And there will be a list one the first page of sig's waiting to do like a Waiting list.

ok then mate

Emmanuel adebayor
Manchester city
city of manchester stadium
i want it to say manny
danny to make it:)

danny please can you do one of marquinhos... (palmeiras) with a man utd theme sayin "who needs ronaldo".

Just one thing Danny. Could you make my sig into a Desktop Background or is that too much to ask from you because I really like it. It doesn't matter if you can't, I'm grateful for the sig. Was just curious

Marquinhos. (Palmeiras)

Man Utd

Old Trafford, Man Utd Badge

Slogan (Who needs Ronaldo)

just put it the way you want it set out.

Just one thing Danny. Could you make my sig into a Desktop Background or is that too much to ask from you because I really like it. It doesn't matter if you can't, I'm grateful for the sig. Was just curious

Errr not really cause i would have to make it bigger and it would look all fuzzy and would look ****.

I can maybe try make you a wallpaper if you just let me no what you want setting it out like i said above

And people Frankie is good at making stuff to there is not just me so please give Frankie some.

To be honest Frankie could do your wallpaper he made a good one the other day so you tell me what you want and ill put it on his waiting list

Marquinhos. (Palmeiras)

Man Utd

Old Trafford, Man Utd Badge

Slogan (Who needs Ronaldo)

just put it the way you want it set out.

If i can find a Render if him or a nice HQ stock i will do it for you (H)

lol used to love the guy... and to be honest still like him. bummed he left but thats footy I guess.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

thanx danny lifesaver

I thought that would happen. Keep it exactly the same, just with the size changed so it is a wallpaper. Let Frankie do it, I'm not really bothered. Im easily pleased lol;)

yeah i was annoyed when anelka and distin and others left city, but yeah they moved on to better clubs i guess, players can have ambition, even the ones who join city lol

Wont be able to do it the exact same. cause me and Frankie have different styles.

Fill that lay out thing in for Frankie and see what happens. :)

yeah i was annoyed when anelka and distin and others left city, but yeah they moved on to better clubs i guess, players can have ambition, even the ones who join city lol

Its a signature thread. :D

Player: Wayne Rooney

Team: Man Utd

Background: Something funky ;)

Anything Else: Wazza for text

Maker: Frankie because Danny says so;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back