Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep it is thats why its called dc and frankies signatures lol, anyway i looked through all 19 pages and they are really impressive, especially the one of kevin prince boateng thats very nice

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

didnt you just get a sig lol,

yep it is thats why its called dc and frankies signatures lol, anyway i looked through all 19 pages and they are really impressive, especially the one of kevin prince boateng thats very nice

didnt you just get a sig lol,

Yes he did but if he wants a background too he can have one :)

anyway danny hows it going with my sig, or u doing it tomorrow?

shall i look on here tomorrow for mine aswell danny?

Photoshop CS4

It depends how long Frankie takes and what he does could take 30min could take 2 hours ect

kool danny that pic is awesome...

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

so how do you use that program. cos if's its not too hard I mite try and get it

Its pretty hard to begin with but if you watch tutorials you will get the hang of it

Sport-Gfx is a good site

Its a website.

Just type it on google they make signature ect ect and they are ace

ok ta

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

kul im probs gunna go sleep now 4 in the morning lol. ill look on here tomoz for sig thanx again

yeah same danny im gonna update my saints story then ill go off, do you post the sig in here still or has it changed to pm?

On this thread.

Don't think you can post them in a thread.

Right might get started on a few of these now have a little free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back