Dc And Frankie's Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do me an avatar with.........Alberto Aquilani...with him wearing the black liverpool shirt (if possible) and it the say the master in airel font please

No.

Me and Frankie said we would not do you anything cause you kept asking all the time just cause we did not do yours first so no.;)

Slightly harsh. But your choice I guess.
Can I get a Man United avatar please :)

Danny or Frankie could you make me a sig please? its nothnig to do about football tho so at first glance you may be like wtf? lol

Im kind of addicted to this japanese anime show and would like you to create a sig of my favourite character lol.

yes or no? Because if you will i'll provide you of a picture of my favourite character and some sigs off google to give you a rough idea on how i want mine to look like? if not then its ok.

Danny or Frankie could you make me a sig please? its nothnig to do about football tho so at first glance you may be like wtf? lol

Im kind of addicted to this japanese anime show and would like you to create a sig of my favourite character lol.

yes or no? Because if you will i'll provide you of a picture of my favourite character and some sigs off google to give you a rough idea on how i want mine to look like? if not then its ok.

Cause its you i shall try my best (H)

Your current one is nice Gatid.

Yh had it for ages tho need a change. I wish i had Fabregas instead of vela in the sig tho then it matches my avatar. But i wasnt the one who made it so i aint got a clue how lol.

I dont know whether to keep the sig i got now or a new one. Might learn on how to make one myself saves you guys the trouble.

No trouble for us, we enjoy it, but by all means try.

Would you mind doing me a Newcastle sig guys? I don't mind what it is so you can use your imagination. Cheers. (H)

Last edited:
Some great sigs there 'Coach Carter'. ;) Who did you ask to get your username changed?

Can you do me an avatar with.........Alberto Aquilani...with him wearing the black liverpool shirt (if possible) and it the say the master in airel font please
i could make yours if carter and frankie dont want to, mate. if you want ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.