Dc And Frankie's Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey so it doesnt matter bout my sig now cos ive sort half patched one together myself nowt special let me know if you think its pap lol

cheers anyway guys

damo, man, some may find this weird, but i actually love it. its simple and direct, no fx, no anything, but it does the job perfectly

yeah i thought simplicity was a good idea as its clough... straight to the point nothing fancy :)

cheers guys

Player - Fernando Torres!
Club - Liverpool!
Text - Black Mamba (Strike with Deadly Precision - Smaller text if possible)
Anything else you want - Stylissh red background and Black mamba or snake if the two can make a nice signature :p

Many thanks~!

Last edited:
You guys are getting really good at this. With photoshop are there any sites you go to to get different textures or do you use what comes standard.

Cheers for that coach. Used to mess about with photshop about a year ago but did not get into it much but after seeing some of the sigs made it has given me a new interest in it.

Cheers for that coach. Used to mess about with photshop about a year ago but did not get into it much but after seeing some of the sigs made it has given me a new interest in it.

I think i have started a few people on doing signature.

Like Frankie and he is now better then me XD

The one I have got as my sig is the first one I made. The second one I did I have entered it in the Sig of the week. They do say practice makes perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.