Dc And Frankie's Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thruthy fully the whole sig doesnt look good

I 100% agree with you.

That was only the start of it i was about 5 minutes into making it but then tried the 3D text and showed you guys to see what you think.

I am working on the signature now

I 100% agree with you.

That was only the start of it i was about 5 minutes into making it but then tried the 3D text and showed you guys to see what you think.

I am working on the signature now
If you are doing Usain Bolts make the U small and increase the 3dness till the s

Useful Shortcuts

* Hold the Spacebar to make the hand tool appear. You can move your image when zoomed in as long as it's held down. When let go of, it'll revert back to the previous tool used. Very useful when working with selections.
* Hold Ctrl to make the move tool appear. You can move your image as long as it's held down. When let go of, it'll revert back to the previous tool used.
* Double-click the zoom icon in the toolbox to instantly zoom in to 100%.
* Holding Shift while using free transform maintains the aspect ratio while resizing.
* Holding the left mouse button enables/disables multiple layers' visibility when dragging the cursor in a row over the visibility icons.
* While selecting the blending modes box in the layers window, use the arrow keys (up, down) to quickly browse through the list.
* Scrolling using the mouse's scroll wheel zooms in/out.
* Hold Ctrl while hovering over a numeric input box (i.e. opacity, font size) and drag to the left or right to increase / decrease the value.
* Hold Ctrl while having a layer selected. Use the combination of Ctrl and the arrow keys to move the layer pixel by pixel.

Other Keyboard Shortcuts

* Ctrl + O - to Open.
* Ctrl + O - to Open As.
* Ctrl + S - to Save.
* Ctrl + Shift + S - to Save As.
* Ctrl + Z - to undo/redo.
* Ctrl + Alt + Z - to undo several times.
* Ctrl + W - closes the window.
* Ctrl + Alt + W - closes all windows.
* Ctrl + Q - closes Photoshop.
* Ctrl + Shift + N - creates a new layer (with dialog).
* Ctrl + Alt + Shift + N - creates a new layer (without dialog).
* Ctrl + Alt + J - duplicates the layer (with dialog).
* Ctrl + J - duplicates the layer (without dialog).
* Shift + Ctrl + E - merges visible layers.
* Ctrl + E - merges the selected layer into the layer below.
* Ctrl + Tab - switches between open document windows.
* Ctrl + T - to activate free transform.
* Ctrl + F - applies the last filter used.
* Ctrl + Alt + F - applies the last filter used (with dialog).
* Alt + Ctrl + I - opens the Image Size window.
* Caps Lock - displays the cursor in precise mode.
* Tab - hides the toolbox and the menus.
* Shift + Tab - hides all menus, but the toolbox.
* Ctrl + + - zooms in.
* Ctrl + - - zooms out.
* X - to toggle foreground / background color.
* ] - increases the brush size.
* [ - decreases the brush size.
* } - increases the brush hardness.
* { - decreases the brush hardness.
* . - switches to the next brush.
* , - switches to the previous brush.
* < - switches to the first brush.
* > - switches to the last brush.

Create Your Own Shortcuts
To create your own shortcuts, go to Edit - Keyboard Shortcuts. Here you can alter every shortcut available, such as the shortcuts for the application menus, palette menus and the tools.

To create a new set of shortcuts, click the little icon next to the trash can located at the top part of the window. Browse through the Shortcuts For lists to view the different types of shortcuts. Click the items in the window below to browse the selected list. To add a new shortcut, click on one of the sub-items and add your new shortcut in the little box to the righ

sorry im not finding any good aquilani's pictures with the liverpool shirt yet, youll have to wait for some more games louis h, mate. ill be searching, tho

dl.php

Last edited:
My first ever signature... :D
It is pretty simple, whoever wants to use it, he is free. :D

vpeq1g.png

I did one with Arsenal, looks better:

21mf51c.png

Last edited:
I entered this one into the sig of the week., what do you guys think, i particuarly like it
is it okay Danny/Frankie if i help out with the requests, or am i not good enough?

If people don't mind you doing them, its cool.

I entered this one into the sig of the week., what do you guys think, i particuarly like it
is it okay Danny/Frankie if i help out with the requests, or am i not good enough?

I'm always honest with these things and so the only thing I think is alright about it is behind Fabregas.

Is that a C4D?

It's clear that you are a novice with Photoshop and I hope you improve rapidly like Frankie has.

Just to show some of my work for any people who haven't seen what I can do.

So, if you request, and you like one of the styles, just say, and i'll fit try.

For all the new sig makers, who want to give up, and think they'll never be good. I thought that, I just kept going. I'll show you my first ever sig, then my last.

So, just keep going, you'll become good!

My Latest Signature:
View attachment 18225

Guys, if you think ull never improve thats wrong, i wasnt bad from the start but i have improved alot after learning new tricks in photoshop

Thanks Redrup, I now know what people like and don't like on signatures, i also like the bit behind Fabregas. Gonna have a go at some different ones now,

Status
Not open for further replies.