Download DDarRkNeSs 4-2-3-1

I don't understand either.
Has anyone used these fixed fragments and does it work for anyone?

Buddy, does the tactic still work after the update? Have you tested it? It looks fantastic.

yes, I am currently playing with this tactic, tomorrow I will post the next season in which I am doing very well

I'm looking forward to trying it out. I sent you a message, could you check it?

An amazing 3rd season playing SKY BET LEAGUE 2, I reached the final of the CARABAO CUP, unfortunately losing 1-0 to ARSENAL in the final. The league's top scorer is center back Koumetio

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
11.png

Do you use the same training for everything? preseason, weekly double game? thanks

Playing on touch. Please could you share the player instructions. Thanks

Tactic looks great.

I probably don't have the players for it but I'm assuming you didn't either starting in the conference like me :D

End of season 4 💪 💪

1.png

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    570.3 KB · Views: 364
  • 3.png
    3.png
    612.8 KB · Views: 358
  • 4.png
    4.png
    704.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 5.png
    5.png
    695.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 6.png
    6.png
    697.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 7.png
    7.png
    698.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Hey bro, been testing your tactic for a while now and it just scores a lot of goals. One question, do you always play with Balance mentality? I switched to Attacking and it's insane! Also, the corner routines dont show on the set piece folder when i upload them, can you send another file maybe? Thaaaanks

Hey bro, been testing your tactic for a while now and it just scores a lot of goals. One question, do you always play with Balance mentality? I switched to Attacking and it's insane! Also, the corner routines dont show on the set piece folder when i upload them, can you send another file maybe? Thaaaanks

You play attacking with every game?

Krynz

This is how I always play balance.

Attachments

• DDarRkNeSs set pieces.fmf
    37.2 KB · Views: 185