Download DDarRkNeSs 4-2-3-1

I just asked you to post instructions on DDarRkNeSs 4-2-3-1 tactics and individual player instructions, but you misunderstood me

I'm just asking that you drop the tactics settings and individual player instructions

I tested it on a weak team, so it will probably be good, because if it is good on a weak team, it should also be good on a good team.

Hello!
I played with your tactic with FCU Craiova 1948 froma Romania and I must say, the tactic is incredible. The media predicted we'd be 11th, but I finished the season with only two losses, and no transfers since our budget was zero. After winning the championship, I made a couple of tweaks, and then came the shock in season two. We played in the Champions League and achieved some incredible results. We drew with Tottenham, beat PSV, Juventus, Nice, and AC Milan, and qualified for the next round. An unbelievable achievement with the squad we had. Moreover, we won the championship for the second year in a row, this time with five rounds to spare. This tactic is AMAZING.

I have just one question. If I want to maintain a lead, what tactic should I use? For example, I played against PSG and led twice, 1-0 and then 2-1, but it ended 2-3. Maybe with a more defensive tactic, I could have held onto the result.

This is my training

2222.png
111.png

Attachments

• DDarRkNeSs.fmf
    19.2 KB · Views: 69