Dean Richards dies aged 36

LgsLord32

Reaction score
Dean Richards, the former Tottenham Hotspur, Southampton and Wolves defender, has died at the age of 36. He became the most expensive player without an international cap, Being forced to retire from football in 2005 due to an ear infection and having a brain scan coming back negative for a tumour.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9408254.stm

He was a tank, tragic enough that his career was blighted

RIP

Can remember him when he played for Spurs, good player, RIP.

He is my mates cousin! Shocking news!
RIP Dean Richards

Fitting that Wolves will play Spurs next Week. There will be a fitting tribute in that game I'm sure

R.I.P

R.I.P :( Should get a rousing tribute at the game next weekend. There's been too many of these threads popping up lately. Not a criticism, just that there's too many people in the game passing away, or who used to be in it. Really sad.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Have a bit of respect, your always making stupid comments on threads and their never funny.

R.I.P

You'll always get one idiot sadly.

R.I.P :( Should get a rousing tribute at the game next weekend. There's been too many of these threads popping up lately. Not a criticism, just that there's too many people in the game passing away, or who used to be in it. Really sad.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

You'll always get one idiot sadly.
yeah, but i am more than happy to deal with them on threads like this.

Hadnt planned on watching wolves vs Spurs next week, but think i will after this

yeah, but i am more than happy to deal with them on threads like this.

Hadnt planned on watching wolves vs Spurs next week, but think i will after this

Yeah, same here. Hope they have a tribute at Bradford City and Southampton too. Poor sod. No age to go at all.