Resource icon

**DEEKS**OLD SCHOOL 4-4-2**STRIKERS DREAM** 1

Hello all!

Thought I'd post an update to this as I haven't for a while!

I'm still using this tactic with whatever team I am, only tweak I've made is to change the fullbacks to "attack" instead of "support".

I thought I'd do a little challenge with Newcastle, due to their on going problems off field!

1st season predicted 17th, I managed to finish 5th therefore qualified for Europa League.

2nd season, got out the Europa League group stages but lost vs Fiorentina in the Quarter Final. Finished 4th in the league! Therefore in Champions League next season.

3rd season got out of the Champions League group, beat Barcelona 12-3 on aggregate (6-0 home, 6-3 away!!) in the first leg then lost against PSG in Quarter Final. Good thing is though I won the league!

Now in 4th season, only changes from 3rd season are I've signed Ilaix Moriba on a free and sold Mickael Cuisance (£40m) and Zinho Vanheusden (£32m). You can see from the pictures the players are by no means world beaters! My point is simple - stick with the tactic and let the players become familiar in the roles (train them to suit the roles) and the results will follow. I'm sticking with the tactic and players this season, minimal changes etc. The plan was to build a young side within 2/3 years, which I have done, and to stick with them so not many changes are needed.

The plan this season is to win the league (started well again as you can see) again but go one further and win Champions League!

STICK WITH IT!! :)

Attachments

• 2020-05-16 (1).png
    2020-05-16 (1).png
    296.6 KB · Views: 340
  • 2020-05-16 (2).png
    2020-05-16 (2).png
    295.6 KB · Views: 371
  • 2020-05-16 (3).png
    2020-05-16 (3).png
    249.1 KB · Views: 438
  • 2020-05-16.png
    2020-05-16.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 437
Thanks for this tactic. My Derby team plays wonderful and the strikers score for fun. Tried a lot of tactics but this one is the best for me so far.

Hello all!

Thought I'd post an update to this as I haven't for a while!

I'm still using this tactic with whatever team I am, only tweak I've made is to change the fullbacks to "attack" instead of "support".

I thought I'd do a little challenge with Newcastle, due to their on going problems off field!

1st season predicted 17th, I managed to finish 5th therefore qualified for Europa League.

2nd season, got out the Europa League group stages but lost vs Fiorentina in the Quarter Final. Finished 4th in the league! Therefore in Champions League next season.

3rd season got out of the Champions League group, beat Barcelona 12-3 on aggregate (6-0 home, 6-3 away!!) in the first leg then lost against PSG in Quarter Final. Good thing is though I won the league!

Now in 4th season, only changes from 3rd season are I've signed Ilaix Moriba on a free and sold Mickael Cuisance (£40m) and Zinho Vanheusden (£32m). You can see from the pictures the players are by no means world beaters! My point is simple - stick with the tactic and let the players become familiar in the roles (train them to suit the roles) and the results will follow. I'm sticking with the tactic and players this season, minimal changes etc. The plan was to build a young side within 2/3 years, which I have done, and to stick with them so not many changes are needed.

The plan this season is to win the league (started well again as you can see) again but go one further and win Champions League!

STICK WITH IT!! :)

@DanielKing97 Is this the original tactic with the fullback tweak or your original tactic?

Am playing in non league. Which is the lastest tactic which works well