Resource icon

**DEEKS**OLD SCHOOL 4-4-2**STRIKERS DREAM** 1

Just a little update, 3rd season. No transfers made. A few players that were out on loan last season are starting to have a go for me. Not lost a game as yet and strikers still banging them in.

Attachments

• 2020-03-28 (12).png
    2020-03-28 (12).png
    258.3 KB · Views: 1,837
  • 2020-03-28 (13).png
    2020-03-28 (13).png
    281.2 KB · Views: 1,939
I've no idea if anyone if trying this tactic just thought I'd give a further update at the end of 3rd season.

Again happy with the performances in the league, just 1 loss, annoyingly away vs Hannover!!

Red cards cost me massively. Knocked out of CL vs Chelsea, lost a CB in first half away vs them, ended up losing 4-0 away. Always a big ask to claw it back second leg!

German Cup final also, a red card vs Bayern is never good!

Confident next season will be better, few youngsters returning from loan..contemplating improving GK/CB/CF..Donnarumma..Mbappe...we'll see!!!

Would be intrigued to see if anyone is giving this a go and if any good!

Attachments

• 2020-03-29 (1).png
    2020-03-29 (1).png
    278.6 KB · Views: 1,536
  • 2020-03-29 (2).png
    2020-03-29 (2).png
    196.5 KB · Views: 1,129
  • 2020-03-29 (3).png
    2020-03-29 (3).png
    237 KB · Views: 1,117
  • 2020-03-29.png
    2020-03-29.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 1,634
No offence to your tactic making but it should be easier if your using the wonderkids, surely. yeah they havent developed but probably are more developed than most in the league already. The tactic is giving a false reading in my opinion

No offence to your tactic making but it should be easier if your using the wonderkids, surely. yeah they havent developed but probably are more developed than most in the league already. The tactic is giving a false reading in my opinion

Agree with what you say, but also tried it with Leeds United, won Championship first season, finished 4th in PL second season. Also two successive promotions for Tranmere Rovers. Hoping others have tried it and found it useful :)

How you get these transfer in 2021?

Whenever I sell players, I get payment up front. Selling the likes of Reus, Hummels (payment up front) adds to my budget, then when I buy the likes of De Ligt I pay approx 20m up front, 40m after 48 months, 40m after 50 league matches. Used this way of signing players for years, always works a treat :)

4th season starting well :)

Who would have guessed that having Mbappe and Haaland in your team would bring goals!!!

My aim for this save was primarily to become the dominant side in Germany (have won the league first 3 seasons so I'm getting there!) and to consistently win the Champions League. Hoping that can be done this season :)

Attachments

• 2020-03-29 (4).png
    2020-03-29 (4).png
    317 KB · Views: 1,609
  • 2020-03-29 (5).png
    2020-03-29 (5).png
    300.3 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 2020-03-29 (6).png
    2020-03-29 (6).png
    265.7 KB · Views: 994
Agree with what you say, but also tried it with Leeds United, won Championship first season, finished 4th in PL second season. Also two successive promotions for Tranmere Rovers. Hoping others have tried it and found it useful :)
Well... I cant argue against that. Will give it a little go then. Which one should i download?? Thanks

Well... I cant argue against that. Will give it a little go then. Which one should i download?? Thanks

There should only be one mate called "
442 deeks.fmf
" , I realise I uploaded the screenshots into the "downloads" section which was silly of me. Hope it works for you!

This tactics requires lotta transfer budgets
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion mate :) What I will say is this has also been tested for months by myself with the likes of Leeds United, Tranmere Rovers who do of course have small budgets, Leeds I won the Championship first season, qualified for Champions League second season. Tranmere I gained two successive promotions in two years. Also tried it with the likes of Everton whose budget is not large, but the strikers were scoring a lot :) I'm not claiming this is the best tactic around, just thought I'd share it seeing as it has done so well with my young Dortmund team :)

Maybe show those results?

how much did you pay for Mbappe?
Far too much!!! Haha, originally I bid about £170m for him, which was accepted, but my wage budget wasn't large enough so I had to withdraw my bid. I then sold some players in order to fund Mbappe, but they rejected the same bid. From memory (I'm now in work so can't check just now, apologies), I think the total was approx £240m!!!! But this is spread out. All of my transfers are done in the same way. For Mbappe I think I paid approx £60m up front, further £50m after 50 league games, £50m over 48 months, £40m after 50 appearances then I think £40m after 20 international appearances. I then put a clause that offered them 50% profit for next transfer (lets face it I'm not going to sell him and if so will not make profit). Seems a lot but it could be years before I have to pay any more towards him. This spreading out of transfer fees has worked a dream for me on FM for many years. The good thing is I have a solid young squad now so should not have to buy anyone for a long time, if I do then I'm sure it'll just be "squad players". I've now got 4/5 quality centre midfielders so planning on selling maybe 2 of them at the end of the season, I signed Alena on a free, mid way through the season he's valued approx £40m so planning on selling him at the end of the season :) I'm rambling, I'll leave it there :)

Maybe show those results?
I'm at work at the moment, but will do. I know the Tranmere save does not exist anymore as this was done months back before the update. They are the team I support so my plan was/is to do another with them on the updated database, I just wanted to "trial" it with Dortmund before I did :) I can share Leeds one later on.

Do you use before match briefing? Or you let your assistent manager? Or you jump this part?

Hey :) I've taken on board some comments that perhaps it's not fair to show a tactic when having wonderkids in the side. Although as everyone knows it's not as straight forward as having 11 world class players, if the tactic is not great then it doesn't work.

Anyway, my plan all along was to make a tactic I'm happy with then do a long term save with the team I personally support, Tranmere Rovers. Anyone who knows anything about TRFC will know they're been promoted two years running, and have no improved the squad a great deal, so even staying up this season (if it ever ends!) would be a successful season. That shows in FM too, predicted to finisgh 18th (which again I think is fairly generous considering the lack of quality in the squad/dinosaurs you have to play). Anyway, you can see from the attached I've not made any transfers, I've made do with the poor squad at the beginning, made a few loan signings myself, notably Angel Gomes, the rest pretty average.

Tactic does seem to be doing well, considering I was predicted to be in a relegation battle I'm going strong and may even get promoted automatically, if not then play offs would be an unreal season considering! Note the goal difference too, best in the league!

This squad could (and will be) improved massively over the majority of the pitch, so I'm happy with the tactic so far. Exceding expectations for sure! :)

Attachments

• 2020-03-31 (1).png
    2020-03-31 (1).png
    288.7 KB · Views: 846
  • 2020-03-31 (2).png
    2020-03-31 (2).png
    242.5 KB · Views: 918
  • 2020-03-31 (3).png
    2020-03-31 (3).png
    328.7 KB · Views: 890
  • 2020-03-31 (4).png
    2020-03-31 (4).png
    226.1 KB · Views: 992
  • 2020-03-31.png
    2020-03-31.png
    253.2 KB · Views: 841
Who takes corner? Best player?
And you use the wingers por ex: left winger right foot? And right winger left foot? Or doesnt matter?
Sorry for my english but im portuguese