If your willing to spend 15mil (ish)
Rodwell Young english and great I have bought him in all my saves except liverpool and always play him as deep lying playmaker

Poli would be my advice, if you are on a tight budget, maybe look at thorgan hazzard and jordan henderson, both for the future...

how much does poli usually cost i have a budget of 18 million

I got him for 11 mil, he's perfect for Villa too since he can find Gabby and Young with constantly. Teach him to attempt long range passes, killer balls and to dictate tempo.

Poli. Joel's been getting quite some use out of him. Of course, Stiliyan Petrov's pretty good at it himself.

Aye, Petrov's good, he's in his wheelchair now on my save and struggles to see a game out. :(

Nuri Sahin is the best i've had
and don't laugh but Aquilani is pretty good aswell, probably transfer listed and is very consistant with his long shots (wages might be a issue)

I'd say Nuri Sahin, Arturo Vidal or Big Tom Huddlestone. Couldn't go wrong with any of them

how much does poli usually cost i have a budget of 18 million

i got him on loan 1st season , loan fee £400K, bargin (future transfer fee of £4m), he is my reserve "ball winner", i have Senna (£1.8m ) and Song in this position.

i got him on loan 1st season , loan fee £400K, bargin (future transfer fee of £4m), he is my reserve "ball winner", i have Senna (£1.8m ) and Song in this position.

That's an absolute bargain. But ball winner?? :mad:

I bid 10 Million for huddleston rejected!
12 million for poli rejected
defour i got offered at 8 million but im dubious about some of his stats and scout report said he may struggle to fit in with the team!

ideally im thinking try and get a british player someone mentioned henderson how much is he available for anyone know?

Stijn Schaars good playmaker signed him 3 times and never let me down

Funny thing is I looked at this thread for my Liverpool team. I already currently have, Poli, Vidal and Nuri Sahin and it's only my 3rd season. Thing is, the choice is too hard. if you had all 3 which one would you choose?

Esteban Granero from Madrid hes very similar to Pirlo good passing good vision and good set pieces