Even with Allen he is still a rotational option. I'm still looking to see if i will pick up an elite option, who could cost me upwards of £25m in the summer. If you can wait till Jan, Cabaye is available for 14m, scouting him regularly from November onwards. The best playmakers are hard to prise away from their clubs, and with good reason.

Even with Allen he is still a rotational option. I'm still looking to see if i will pick up an elite option, who could cost me upwards of £25m in the summer. If you can wait till Jan, Cabaye is available for 14m, scouting him regularly from November onwards. The best playmakers are hard to prise away from their clubs, and with good reason.

Cabaye is one of the best DLPM on the game, he will easily fit into any team. 5 years into a Newcastle save, he is still my preferred choice at MC. This is a PL winning club....'nuff said

I must say I was thinking about Cabaye, he surely looks as a good DLP.

Any more? There must be more deep lying playmakers in the game!

And what about Felipe Anderson?

PS Is Yaya Toure a DLP? I know I won't buy him for United (shame), but he's surely godlike.

Yeah StuW, I signed him for my United save, looked very tidy already in his 5 games. Definitely worth a buy Taral if you don't want to splash out.

Bertolacci looks good, how well does he develop? Is he expensive?

Ivo Pekalski from Malmo
Fernandinho from Shakhtar

both well worth a look,.

I'd vote for bertolacci personally, he can turn out to be quality a few seasons in. Hard to give you anymore names than have already been given to you though, quality dlps really are difficult to find.

Sahin and Moutinho perhaps worth a look

Don't know about Ivo Pekalski, but Fernandinho looks like a beast! He definitely can replace either Giggs or Scholes, also doesn't seem too expensive.

Any other findings?

And you might laugh... But Wigan's James McArthur really isn't bad

Don't know about Ivo Pekalski, but Fernandinho looks like a beast! He definitely can replace either Giggs or Scholes, also doesn't seem too expensive.

Any other findings?

Pekalski is very good, he improves a fair bit too, I had him in a Espanyol save right up until 2019, and he was one of my most consistent players

Usually get for less than £5m and turns into an absolute world beater, main stay of the Italy national side. top draw player if you give him games.

Milan Badeji (spelling) Jenssen is awsome! al put a pic of him up from my save

I've also seen Lorenzo Crisetig - is there a way to get him, even if he's co-owned?

Thanks for all your comments. ;)

I've chosen Lorenzo Crisetig, he's young (will become home-grown), talented and already quite good. Trainig on DLP Support schedule from DunC, touted by Paul Scholes - he'll surely become a beast. :)

Could look at Jeff Hendrick at Derby... im trying him in that role right now and seems to be ok...