******* insane, unless I overload at the minute I can't score.

Literally every shot misses and players just keep passing it to opposition.

This game is ******* ****.

I'm now 37 PL games into my game save and have won 34 drawn 1 lost 2 scored 108 and conceded 26. The defensive issues seem rather sorted for me I think and I have that attacking element too right now. I play a 4411 and I know I made it potent for a 4411 but initially not defensive enough for a 4411. I seem to have kept the potency and make the defending a little better though my team do have some lapses sometimes, but I put that down to poor defending rather than a systematic error, like the time I lost 3-0 to Stoke...

I rotate quite a lot with my Arsenal team but my top performers are Ozil with 20 goals 11 assists from AMC Cazorla with 20 goals 14 assists from a mix of ML and AMC, Giroud with 18 goals and 16 assists from ST Walcott with 18 goals and 16 assists from MR OX with 17 goals and 10 assists from mix of MR/ML/MC (in that order) and Lukas Podolski (my stand out performer in my eyes) with 17 goals and 26 assists from ML! My 30 year old Poldi got 15 goals and 20 assists from 18 PL starts and 11 sub appearances! Mental!!! My tactic seems to suit my team well. Even Ramsey has 8 goals and 6 assists from MC (BBM) and Wilshere 4 goals 8 assists from MC (DLP). All in all a lot of goals from my 4 attacking positions MR/ML/AMC/ST.

Got the matter of the final league game and the champions league final (vs monaco) left in my season to make a treble with the League cup which i won earlier in the season.

I'm now 37 PL games into my game save and have won 34 drawn 1 lost 2 scored 108 and conceded 26. The defensive issues seem rather sorted for me I think and I have that attacking element too right now. I play a 4411 and I know I made it potent for a 4411 but initially not defensive enough for a 4411. I seem to have kept the potency and make the defending a little better though my team do have some lapses sometimes, but I put that down to poor defending rather than a systematic error, like the time I lost 3-0 to Stoke...

I rotate quite a lot with my Arsenal team but my top performers are Ozil with 20 goals 11 assists from AMC Cazorla with 20 goals 14 assists from a mix of ML and AMC, Giroud with 18 goals and 16 assists from ST Walcott with 18 goals and 16 assists from MR OX with 17 goals and 10 assists from mix of MR/ML/MC (in that order) and Lukas Podolski (my stand out performer in my eyes) with 17 goals and 26 assists from ML! My 30 year old Poldi got 15 goals and 20 assists from 18 PL starts and 11 sub appearances! Mental!!! My tactic seems to suit my team well. Even Ramsey has 8 goals and 6 assists from MC (BBM) and Wilshere 4 goals 8 assists from MC (DLP). All in all a lot of goals from my 4 attacking positions MR/ML/AMC/ST.

Got the matter of the final league game and the champions league final (vs monaco) left in my season to make a treble with the League cup which i won earlier in the season.

That's a lot of assists, I get nowhere near that on assists, Ozil as 20+ this year, but around 10 for Carzola and everyone else, except anyone in central midfield, who suck.

I don't get what the difference is, I've tried various roles, mentalities, instuctions.

I'm starting my third year now, won the champions league against Wenger's Bayern Munich. lol Carzola - two blinding goals. Giroud one goal of the year with a 30 yard lob of PSG's Keeper - Sirigu (spelling - can't be arsed looking it up) Which is something I rarely win.

In all my years on fm, my teams never really score blinders. Nice tiki taka teams goals, maybe because literally like Arsenal at times try and walk it in, however I've been forced into this because of the long shots ppm.

I have the feeling I'm doing something fundamentally wrong. I love 2014's options, the expanse on private chats and captains, opposing managers. And can't wait till my youth are breaking in the first team.

Just hope I can keep it going for a bit longer before I blow my cool (like I've not done so already? lol) and resist deleting it once more.

Are you using a dlp (defend) with your B2B??? Is Wilshere not getting forward all the time and leaving you exposed in the middle?

That's a lot of assists, I get nowhere near that on assists, Ozil as 20+ this year, but around 10 for Carzola and everyone else, except anyone in central midfield, who suck.

I don't get what the difference is, I've tried various roles, mentalities, instuctions.

I'm starting my third year now, won the champions league against Wenger's Bayern Munich. lol Carzola - two blinding goals. Giroud one goal of the year with a 30 yard lob of PSG's Keeper - Sirigu (spelling - can't be arsed looking it up) Which is something I rarely win.

In all my years on fm, my teams never really score blinders. Nice tiki taka teams goals, maybe because literally like Arsenal at times try and walk it in, however I've been forced into this because of the long shots ppm.

I have the feeling I'm doing something fundamentally wrong. I love 2014's options, the expanse on private chats and captains, opposing managers. And can't wait till my youth are breaking in the first team.

Just hope I can keep it going for a bit longer before I blow my cool (like I've not done so already? lol) and resist deleting it once more.

Are you using a dlp (defend) with your B2B??? Is Wilshere not getting forward all the time and leaving you exposed in the middle?

Well I changed my team mentality through the season to control and rigid, rigid so I've always got players ready to defend and the attacks are just as potent. Both midfielders get forward but I've gone for fewer risky passes for both dlp and bbm, usually its when they lose the ball that i get exposed otherwise i am fine. Still giving away the odd CCC's, still from out wide or from player mistakes but giving them away at such a range and angle to the goal that Sczesney is getting to them.

I love the way I attack, that's why I was unwilling to change certain aspects of my game and try to find defensive solidity within the parameters I was willing to change. I think I have generally done it. Had some massive results, including 5-0 against Man Utd in the Capital One Cup final. Santi scored an absolute screamer. Podolski has been amazing. In my experience, which is why I'm 4411 not my old favourite 4231, I find runs from deeper to be more potent than a player ready to pick up the ball higher up and lingering there and also because the wide men are back I find more solidity. Everyone in midfield in place to make a key pass at some point, but CAM really important for me in my tactic. They put through the 2 wide men and the striker very regularly, usually get around 4 key passes a game, seen it go all the way up to 8 (and I don't check every game) and also CAM is usually the recipient of the cut back from the byline from my wingers (even though I have their instructions as cross from deep and not often).

View attachment 301710

Mate, you just have to be patient fluidity takes a long time to achieve, I achieved these results in my first save, no cheating using a tactic i developed over a full 2 seasons, I have won a European trophy every season with this tactic including several utter spankings of European giants in their own back yard. I only use counter and overload as mentalities, you have to start thinking outside the box and embrace this great game, what i will say is ALWAYS set your team instructions to disciplined and always have the freedom limited, keep it very fluid and use player instructions religiously