• Thread starter Thread starter *Paul*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Paul*

Reaction score
The word friend is overused so much by most people, they say everyone they have spoken to is a friend.

My definition is:
1) A person who you are close with, you have met face to face (not via internet).
2) A person who actually likes you because of what you are (not for the money or sucking up).
3) A person you actually hang around or play with, not just talk to in lessons.
4) A person who thinks you are a friend back.

Many people just think people who say 'they're ok' are friends but I think that is not the case.

I was wondering what your definition of friend is?

Thanks,
*Paul*

Last edited:
People who say they have hundreds of friends are lying, everyone only has a few people they can rely on to help them out in a situation or to back them up. Thats what I would call a friend anyway.

Disagree with points 1 and 3 quite a lot. Some people in my classes i consider friends but i wouldnt hang out with them outside of school on a regular basis.

I wouldn't know, I don't have any :'(

My friends do three out of those four things, which is a shame.

1) Someone you know face to face
2) Someone you know you can rely and count on
3) Someone who gives her/his best to help you
4) Someone you see yourself relating with in the future
5) There are much more things, but I think these are the main ideas

A friend is someone who you can trust, see whenever needed, talk to and not do anything sexual with or be tempted to.

If we're talking about girls... real friends let you **** them. if they don't they're not your friends :D! ahahah

People who say they have hundreds of friends are lying, everyone only has a few people they can rely on to help them out in a situation or to back them up. Thats what I would call a friend anyway.
Sometimes they are such good friends they cant even do that.ha ha.

True, unless you're gay (didn't mean to cause offence there).

actually gays have tons of girlfriends.. and they get to see what we don't while we're in "friend zone"... unless they are true friends! ahahah

friend =
Referee-Kevin-Friend_1623510.jpg

Someone who can recite a quote from Family Guy, Coming Of Age, Happy Gilmore, Hot Rod or Benchwarmers.

Most of the friendships today repose on the respective profit which someone gets from the other. However real friendship is when you can have blind trust in your friend and there will only be a few people in whom you can really trust in your life

Someone to lean on when your not strong.Ha.
But really someone to carry you home when your so ****** ur legs have a mind of there own.

Someone who can recite a quote from Family Guy, Coming Of Age, Happy Gilmore, Hot Rod or Benchwarmers.

"Suck my white *** ball" :L

And for me, a friend is someone who you can talk to, who helps you with any problems/issues you are having, but most importantly, someone you can have a good laugh with

Last edited:
thought i had friends but then saw this then realised...

i am not as lucky as everyone else :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back