DELETED [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team always lost goal because DM have loose ball from opponent FW pressing.
How to resolved this ?
What players do you use. Do they have the right qualities for the roles I've provided? Could change player instruction to shorter passing if they keep losing the ball.

Hi there,

Some questions for your player trait:

• Both DM's have Tries Killer ball often, Plays one two's and Doesn't move into Channels. More Defensive DM has Comes deep to get ball and the more attacking DM has Arrives late in opponents area.
How I know which DM is more defensive? both RGA has the same position and role.

• Both the CM's (CAM and ST)- Comes deep to get ball, Plays with back to goal
Do you mean only the two central CM need to have this trait? Or both IF requires it as well. Since your description said (CAM and ST).

Thanks

Hi there,

Some questions for your player trait:

• Both DM's have Tries Killer ball often, Plays one two's and Doesn't move into Channels. More Defensive DM has Comes deep to get ball and the more attacking DM has Arrives late in opponents area.
How I know which DM is more defensive? both RGA has the same position and role.

• Both the CM's (CAM and ST)- Comes deep to get ball, Plays with back to goal
Do you mean only the two central CM need to have this trait? Or both IF requires it as well. Since your description said (CAM and ST).

Thanks
1) Where it's hard to get the exact replication both regista's play similarly just with slight differences with the traits. If you want to see the differences then perhaps put defensive one on DLPd but keep the same traits on him.
2) Yes the two Central CM's have those traits and those are what would be the CAM and ST. They've just been moved down to make movements more similar and consistent to real life.
3) The IF's dont need the same traits as the CM's, they play completely different and ultimately can have many other player traits!

Hope that cleared that up for you mate. Any more questions please ask! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.