Denial - La Liga Champions and Champions League Final - Sevilla FC

poweriess

Reaction score
Denial

Hey Guys, this is my tactic callled Denial, with it I won the League comfortably with Sevilla and managed to reach the Champions League Final and lost on Penalties to Bayern.

The Tactic Itself:
View attachment 210379 View attachment 210377
This is the tactic, as you can see it looks very attacking at first but is extremely solid at the back. The midfield consists of 3 players. The reason I didnt use a DM was because I wanted constant pressure in the middle at all times, and it worked wonders.

Results:
View attachment 210373 View attachment 210369
As you can see I wont the league comfortable and only conceded 15 goals, which is amazing. Unfortunately I didnt score that many but I did create around 3-4 CCC a game its just my conversion rate wasnt that great. I also managed to get to the final of the UCL and knocked out some big team without conceding many goals throughout.

Training:
I used Attacking Movement the whole season.

OI:
View attachment 209820

Tactic Download
View attachment 210368

Last edited:
Looks great. Where did you have better results playing your IF?

Last edited:
Few big games coming up in my test save (FMT so always a good benchmark) but so far looks excellent.

So far seems the best tactic for this FM!!
Incredible solid in the back, impressive high pressure and loads of CCC.
Well done! Will post results soon

**** this is a really good tactic although there too many red cards.

Interesting, I like the look of it.

Do you use any Opposition Instructions at all? (Either you setting them or having the AssMan do them?)
Do you make any changes if you are either chasing a goal or shutting up shop at the end of the game?

Played a few games and felt that the defence was a little bit exposed when the fullbacks were banging forward. So moved the DLP to DM and made him a Halfback. Gives a bit more support when the opponent is breaking against you.

fine defensivly, but very few goals and the seem to come from the IF, Not the striker, any advice?

Just lost 4-0 against arsenal im man utd, it does work for me in away games like any other tactic doesnt do in away games. its **** are all ways in away games, crazy there so big different on home and away games

I play as Liverpool currently and using inverted IF's. right foot (coutinho) on the left and left foot (Suso) on the right. Working wonders and also gabriel barbosa up top is a must. Still no clue what to do when we are chasing a goal as i have tried the most but still clueless to that part.

Opposition instructions?

Interesting, I like the look of it.

Do you use any Opposition Instructions at all? (Either you setting them or having the AssMan do them?)
Do you make any changes if you are either chasing a goal or shutting up shop at the end of the game?

Just had tighter marketing on wide players and how onto weaker foot. So for RB, LB, RM, LM, LW, RW, etc

and nope didnt change anything.

Played a few games and felt that the defence was a little bit exposed when the fullbacks were banging forward. So moved the DLP to DM and made him a Halfback. Gives a bit more support when the opponent is breaking against you.

Really? Defence was the best part for me, if that change for works for you thats good but I suggest leaving how it is for a few games it should work or try Def Pos for match prep.

fine defensivly, but very few goals and the seem to come from the IF, Not the striker, any advice?

Just lost 4-0 against arsenal im man utd, it does work for me in away games like any other tactic doesnt do in away games. its **** are all ways in away games, crazy there so big different on home and away games

Let it get fluid and put your match training on Att Mov should work out

Also worked amazingly for me in away games, give it time and should reward you with results.

I play as Liverpool currently and using inverted IF's. right foot (coutinho) on the left and left foot (Suso) on the right. Working wonders and also gabriel barbosa up top is a must. Still no clue what to do when we are chasing a goal as i have tried the most but still clueless to that part.

Glads it working mate! do you have any screenshots? Also could try remove work ball into box, add much higher tempo and change mentality to attacking - should work, let me know how it does.