Could somebody explain to me what Nicklas Bendtner is please? because he's no footballer thats for sure.

Last edited:
Been out so only just seen the replays of the free kicks. Brilliant. Cant believe how well Japan have done.:)

Could somebody explain to me what nicklas bendtner is please? because he's no footballer thats for sure.
a wannabe model (sorry frankie, but hes gash)

Honda was outstanding today.... sure some big club will try to get him...
and i hope Tulio will get to play in europe big club coz he play very good as a defender....
well done Japan...

Could somebody explain to me what nicklas bendtner is please? because he's no footballer thats for sure.

im pretty sure he said before the world cup he was "going to prove why he is the worlds best striker" im affraid nick, you done nothing of the sort. very very poor, he isn't even arsenal standard i dont think.

Thoroughly enjoyable performance, and if not for the Slovakia v Italy game earlier on, this would have been my favourite of the day.

A deserved win for Japan, who simply wanted it more than Denmark on the day. Denmark's only goal was a soft penalty that Agger was looking for way before any contact was made. Quality goals by the Japanese free-kick duo, and Honda is someone I am very interested in now. Excellent bit of skill for the Japanese third goal, and selfless beyond belief considering he had a chance to match the tournament top scorers had he gone it alone.

Excellent match.

Could somebody explain to me what Nicklas Bendtner is please? because he's no footballer thats for sure.

Someone who said something like this before the World Cup

"I'm going to come into the World Cup and prove I am the best striker in the world"

All I have to say at that: LOL

i liked honda before the world cup but now i love him. he could be an absolute legend off the game i know his just gone to cska moscow but i would love to see him at the bridge.