Berg Kamp

Reaction score
Today a new manager has been named at Arsenal. Following arsene wengers shocking retirement. there has been a long application process. Today a new manager has been named. Arsene has been Wenger himself has been helping pick his successor. That successor is Arsenal Legend Dennis Bergkamp. Dennis Bergkamp is no stranger being an Arsenal Legend but this is a massive job for a first time manager. Wenger had this to say " Bergkamp is the right man to succeed me he has all the right things needed to take this club forward"
Bergkamp had this to say " Im delighted to be back here at the club so close to my heart. I want to succeed here because i love the fans and i love this club."

There has already been rumours as to transfer targets and many fans are wondering what stance Bergkamp will take in the transfer market.
There have already been rumours linking Patrick Viera with a move back to Arsenal and also Per Mertesacker has also been linked with a move to the emirates. What will happen? you will just have to wait and see.

On the Staff Front Bergkamp said expect to see no departures maybe a few additions though.

How will this season pan out for the young Dennis Bergkamp.

Im not sure about Bergkamp but I hope you do well

Good luck. Hope THE Arsenal legend brings success to the club!

Ouch, just like real life though. :O

i thought that too lol. ah well we will cope. Nicklas Bendtner to the rescue.

it is thought that Bergkamp has had a meeting with Bendtner telling him he will now be in the main striker role now.

Hope Bendtner does well.. he will always be a Bluenose!

good luck but i hate bergkamp dont kknow why i just do :p

Unlucky with van Persie. Hope you can get Bendtner to perform, he's **** on the game and IRL. Don't rate him at all.

Yeah il start again maybe this time van persie wont get injured :)

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Just finished august good start winning all 3of our league games albeit expected and getting a good group in the champions league. Dennis Bergkamp is said to be very happy with the draw. Arsenal have also been ery active in the transfer market signing Loic Remy for £12million pounds. Christian Karembeu was said to be the scout who recommended Remy to Bergkamp and it was noted that Bergkamp drove to France to watch him play before parting with the transfer fee and he did not disappoint scoring in his debut against Birmingham. Also arriving at the Emirates was 23 year old ghanaian defensive midfielder Anthony Annan for £3.6 million pounds. 2 high profile youngsters also joined arsenal from Ligue 1.

Sunderland 0-2Arsenal (Walcott, Fabregas)
Arsenal 2-0 Portsmouth (Eduardo, Bendtner)
Arsenal 2-0 Birmingham (Gallas, Remy) Annan Sent off

All in all a good month to begin with.

Lucky with the Van Persie load situation but three solid results there!!

Especially beating the in-form premier league side in real life ;)

After all that with van Persie he doesn't score one of the first 6 <)

Good start, no goals conceded yet. Keep it up