Yeah van persie was injured for the first too games with a thigh injury but was only out for 2 weeks.
oh and van persie just got injured again and is out for another 3 weeks after twisting his ankle

in the game are you the real bergkamp or just a manager with the same name

Lol unlucky! Keep up the good start, bring some silverware home ;)

well im playing as if i was the real bergkamp but in reality ive just given my manager his name nationality and date of birth with the backgroung of international footballer.

oh thats what i thought, i havent played FM10 yet so i thought it was a new thing
anyway loic remy was a great player for my celtic manager in 09, play him upfront, him and mcgeady were great

Finished september

not a bad month

very disappointed with the league cup though but played to many kids

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:02 PM ----------

The month of October has passed and The dream start for manager Dennis Bergkamp is still ongoing with the high flying gunners winning every match in the premier league campaign. Not only this but Arsenal are also flourishing financially with more funds being injected into the club.
Rumour has it though that new signing loic remy maybe struggling to settle into the london area, what does this mean for the newboy.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Life is still going well for the new Arsenal boss with the gunners still unbeaten and it now being december and the gunners havent even drawn a game yet.
"What has been particularly pleasing for me was the 3-1 victory over aston villa we looked so confident. The toughest game so far has either been the blackburn game or the bolton game where we came up with a late winner."

The gunners next game they Face 2nd placed chelsea who they are 2points behind but have 2 games in hand. They do have some injury problems though with Van persie being ruled out for a month along with abou diaby also out for a month. Also out of that game is Loic Remy who Bergkamp has let go back to france for a month due to the player struggling with life in england.

Great result against Bratislava keep it up mate!

Done December now probably the toughest month all season but not too bad.

good luck mate will be following

isn't if funny that your game won't load right after rvp gets injured?
Anyway, hope you do well, they're not the easiest team to manage on that game imo

well done mate keep it and im sure you will bring arsenal some silverware

January has been a quiet month for Dennis Bergkamp. With the January Transfer window open people were wondering what would happen at the emirates. The answer to that question is Nothing. There have been no arrivals at the Emirates this month. Dennis Bergkamp said " I am Fully Confident in my squad and i felt there was no need to bring anybody in" Although rumour has it Bergkamp did try and sign Bafetimbi Gomis from lyon by offering 12million summer signing loic remy in a swap deal as the Striker has still struggled to settle in london, but nothing did materilize. There were minor departures from the emirates with Fran Merida going on loan to toulouse for the rest of the year. Also departing was Oghuzan Ozyakup in a £170k deal to burnley but it is thought Bergkamp insisted that buy back price being put in the contract which means it may not be the last time we see the young midfielder playing at the emirates.

January hasnt been a bad month for Bergkamp winning all but one of there fixtures.

stories are great fun
next should be gary linekar at leicester
ian rush at liverpool
juninho at middlesborough
larsson at celtic

The month of february has now passed and Arsenal are leading the way going into march. Dennis Bergkamp will be very happy with his first year in charge. but will this season end in Silverware or just another disappointing season?

Nooooo you beat us 2-0 :D

Good results really!

We are nearing the end of the season in april now.
Its all gone well so far with Bergys team still having a chance to win 3 major competitions. Got chelsea in the Champions league semis and Liverpool in the Fa Cup Semis

Also congrats to manuel almunia.

Tough results at the finish mate, Nice to see England have a solid keeper (bar Joe Hart) ;)

I would like to see you win the treble

The Man Utd & Chelsea games are vital if we are to win the prem. Us and Chelsea both on 78 points with a game in hand on Utd on 80 points.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Well the premier league has now ended. The next 2 games define Dennis Bergkamps first year as arsenal manager. Will it have been a successful season finally bringing silverware or was it the close but no cigar.

In other news Dennis Bergkamp finished 3rd as Manager of the year. Cesc Fabregas won footballer of the year. Theo Walcott finished 2nd in the young player of the year award.

But how will the season end for arsenal?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Arsenals season is now over. Arsenal fans will be delighted at picking up not only the FA CUP but also they can say they are the CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE! Thats right in Dennis's Bergkamp first year as a manager he has conquered europe! But it could have been all so different. Not only that but Dennis Bergkamp has also secured his name in the hall of fame in his first year!

The game against Chelsea was a very close game but Loic Remy was able to come up with a winner. Remy who still has not managed to settle was able to put on a great performance and get the match winning goal although there are still rumours about weather remys future lies at the emirates.

The game against Madrid was nail-biting action. Arsenal put on a great display taking the lead in the 2nd half through Samir Nasri they were leading till the 91st minute when real madrid piled on the pressure and managed to get an equaliser through a william gallas own goal. Arsenal fans had their hearts in there mouths at this time and the game went to extra time. Real Madrid defender Raul Albiol then got his marching orders for a vicious foul on the 100th minute but the game went all the way to penaltys. Manuel Almunia proved to make the match winning save, The Spanish turned English goalkeeper has been in magnificent form this year even earning a International Cap for England.

In other news Dennis Bergkamp has announced 3 summer transfers already sorted.
Matthew Upson Is returning to his old club for a £3.7 million pound fee. also returning to the Emirates is Patrick Vieira on a free transfer from inter milan. Bergkamp said " I played with Vieira he is a great player and still has something to offer, he will be able to pass on great experience and fill in when needed."
and the 3rd signing confirmed is Fabian Delph in a £5.75 million pound deal from aston villa who he requested a transfer from.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Start of Season Expectations:

With so much money to spend arsenal fans are wondering who will Dennis Bergkamp sign? Many players have been linked with a move to the emirates such as Mario Balotelli, Daniele De Rossi, Edin Dzeko but who will the arsenal boss go for?

Well done mate. Unlucky not to win the league, just one ******* point:O Lets hope you'll better your achievements in season two.

Could you upload a screenie of your squad please?

Expect to see a few departures and a few additions though

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Transfers:

Edin Dzeko has become Arsenals record transfer fee with a £26 million pound signing! Arsenal fans will be excited by this prospect