Derren Brown

Andy

Premium Member (andid1)
Reaction score
Just watched it on channel 4, and he got them all correct, im amazed. Wish i could do that :p

How do you think he did it??

That is **** ridiculous. Why is he broadcasting how? -_-

Got what all correct lol we need a bit more infomation then Just watched it on channel 4, and he got them all correct, im amazed. Wish i could do that

He already knew.

Seriously though i think Derren Brown is an amazing performer and a extremely clever bloke,truly amazing and if we knew how he done it he wouldn't make money.

Got what all correct lol we need a bit more infomation then Just watched it on channel 4, and he got them all correct, im amazed. Wish i could do that

Sorry just thought everybody knew about it. Ye he just predicted the lottery numbers. Nothing special :p

Yeah he is brilliant entertainer will be ridicoulous when he shows how he did it will have been really really simple or really really hard and complex or the other aspect sheer blind luck

He was ******** a brick when the numbers where coming out. Why didnt he guess the bonus number?

He is a legend. So smart. I have been to see him and have all his dvds and books

This must prove to all doubters he isnt a fake

Also I'm sure he will tell us he didn't guess

Last edited:
He was ******** a brick when the numbers where coming out. Why didnt he guess the bonus number?

tbf lad if i was getting 5 out of 6 numbers in teh lottery i wouldn't give a f**k about the bonus number :p

True lol, is he banned from the lottery now or can he go and do it over and over.

He's a witch! I can describe it no other way! haha

If i was him i would be stocking up on the lottery tickets.

He spent the last year getting ready for this....have a feeling it will be like his card counting and he will use predictablility to do it

Crazy. I've no idea how it was done. I am a bit skeptical, but only because I can't imagine how he's done it... I just can't fathom the ability to do something like that.

possible trick.....he done that before with the weegie board...wonder what he is up2