zyndar

Reaction score
DESPACITO

2604911-20170802-FL2itl.png

2604912-20170802-8ciVVm.png

No, we won't play slowly :)

NO OIs

NOTES

- When you are playing against a stronger team, set the Deep Lying Forwards to support
- When you are managing a high profile club, you can also tick the 'Roam from Position' TI. Liverpool test was done like that.

Training

General training is Fitness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Download the search filters here ==> Player search filters

Test seasons - Custom Burnley and Liverpool

that with burnley looks like clusterfeck lol

This looks great! I'll give this a try the upcoming weekend :)

How did your teams perform in the cups?

This looks great! I'll give this a try the upcoming weekend :)

How did your teams perform in the cups?

Mate, I am not testing in real leagues due to tactic testing is very time consuming. In this database the cups were removed, so only the PL is active, all players are real and only Burnley squad is customised to have players in the CA range of 139-144 and I am using FM Fittness Coach.

Burnley squad, media prediction is 8th:

View attachment 87338 View attachment 87337

Last edited:
Mate, I am not testing in real leagues due to tactic testing is very time consuming. In this database the cups were removed, so only the PL is active, all players are real and only Burnley squad is customised to have players in the CA range of 137-141 and I am using FM Fittness Coach.

Burnley squad, media prediction is 8th:

View attachment 1123456 View attachment 1123457

can you share the PL database ? or if u can tell me how to costum a league,wanna test

Despacito!?... I just stopped taking you seriously... not to mention that, this year your tactics aren't at the same level as FM16.

Despacito!?... I just stopped taking you seriously... not to mention that, this year your tactics aren't at the same level as FM16.

I am glad you shared your opinion. The name should be taken for fun... but this is not obvious for everyone.

Just saying looks **** unreal with Burnley lol .. Monstershit like

If you read the posts, you can see this is a custom Burnley squad. I am using it since months, don't want to introduce them every time.

Hi there zyndar...

You think it would Work with a lower League team??

Hi zyndar
Another good tactic (H)
One question. Burnley conceded only 22 goals. Liverpool only 25. So this tactic has the best defense of all yours?