Might try this, since my 5-2-1-2 tactic is drying up a little and I feel like I'm becoming disconnected from my team.

hello,

I can tick the roam from position in Squad instruction, but I don't know how save the modification. Someone know how to do?

Thkx

Hi zyndar, haven't tried the tactic, more of 4-2-3-1/4-1-2-3 fan, but i'd like to try the skin though . Can you share download link?
Thanks! Keep up the good work

Hello zyndar,

Could you share this tactic with "roam from position" please, i can't save this modification when i change it in squad instruction?

Thkx,

DESPACITO

2604911-20170802-FL2itl.png

2604912-20170802-8ciVVm.png

No, we won't play slowly :)

NO OIs

NOTES

- When you are playing against a stronger team, set the Deep Lying Forwards to support
- When you are managing a high profile club, you can also tick the 'Roam from Position' TI. Liverpool test was done like that.

Training

General training is Fitness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Download the search filters here ==> Player search filters

Test seasons - Custom Burnley and Liverpool

Hello zyndar,

Could you share this tactic with "roam from position" please, i can't save this modification when i change it in squad instruction?

Thkx,

Mate, on the Team Instructions screen click on it and hit the OK button.

Sorry, a bug with my skin (clinched v3)! "ok button" with all of other skin, but not with this!

thkx

Mate, on the Team Instructions screen click on it and hit the OK button.

Hi, Zyndar! This looks really promising! Do you know if it will work with FM 17.3.0 version or is it only for 17.3.2?

My Watford side is flying high with this beauty, only loaned a striker to have decent squad depth. The 3 strikers are scoring good, but surprisingly the defence is what makes this one another unique tactic. Well done.