07116-2d9c6040-a80f-4b94-91bd-bea38e5c00cb.png

07116-0f5f670d-8e68-47d4-8f34-cd19f4da92c7.png

Want to start a new save with this tactic but not sure who to go with do who has a decent squad for this tactic

Hello all,

can anyone tell me is this a better tactic or the REAVER ?

Is destroyer better than reaver and the other one? Will you upload a wast time tactic?

Cheers.

Is destroyer better than reaver and the other one? Will you upload a wast time tactic?

Cheers.

If you spend just a few minuttes reading the OP/Post #1 you would know about waste time tactic.

TFF, with the new update, is the central AMC still the more playmaker and the other 2 more important for pace/finishing, or has it changed

TFF, with the new update, is the central AMC still the more playmaker and the other 2 more important for pace/finishing, or has it changed

Mate, in the latest version all 3 AMCs do pretty similar work in matches except that the central AMC runs with ball much less often than the left and right AMCs so the central AMC might be not that fast as the left and right AMCs but all 3 AMCs do a lot of passing and have a lot of scoring opportunities in matches.

Ok, 2 first months with As Saint Etienne, 8 games, 6v 2d 0d, always great tactics !

Guys, I've updated Reaver tactic to V19 and it shows better result than Destroyer so I closed this thread.

man im champion with this tactic first year premier league + uefa next year premier league + champions league .. why did u closed this tactic it was very succesfull

Can anyone upload destroyer v8 if there is one? The last one I got was v7 and I have 6 AMC and no AMR or ML in my squad. So I want to stick with destroyer for now.

Can anyone upload destroyer v8 if there is one? The last one I got was v7 and I have 6 AMC and no AMR or ML in my squad. So I want to stick with destroyer for now.

Looking in Post #1 the highest version I see is v7, and i can't find any information in attachments :(

lol i became champion in 16-17 and 17-18 .. also i won europe league and champions league .. this tactic too much better than reaver