is the middle AMC better to have more finishing/be like a second striker, and the 2 wide amc to be more playmaker?

I'd say that the wide AMCs behave more like Inside Forwards and they should be faster than AMC and have good Dribbling.

I observe that the wide AMCs and the central AMC have more or less equal amount of scoring chances during matches so they all should have good Finishing.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- tweaked the D-Line

- tweaked the closing down settings of AMCL/AMC/AMCR positions

hey tff, mate, in the op it still shows v4 of the tactic

I'd say that the wide AMCs behave more like Inside Forwards and they should be faster than AMC and have good Dribbling.

I observe that the wide AMCs and the central AMC have more or less equal amount of scoring chances during matches so they all should have good Finishing.

CHANGES:

- tweaked the D-Line

Hello

can you answer my quistion in tour newest topic its About the wing backs from the other team. I cant select them as you see on the picture in the topic. Who can I do ot? Can you plz explain?

Hello

can you answer my quistion in tour newest topic its About the wing backs from the other team. I cant select them as you see on the picture in the topic. Who can I do ot? Can you plz explain?

hey mate, you will see it when you start the game, go to player, your amcl and amcr and you will see that he set to man mark the wing back

I think there is a need of waste tactic immediately, two times in the first five matches i get equalized in the last second!! Literally the watch was at 92.45 both times!!

CHANGES:

- tweaked the D-Line

Hey,

the same OIs for V5?

hey mate, you will see it when you start the game, go to player, your amcl and amcr and you will see that he set to man mark the wing back

When the match start I see iT? Can you show me with Some screenshot? Because I dont know how ir works

When the match start I see iT? Can you show me with Some screenshot? Because I dont know how ir works

before you do your team talk, go into your tactic and look at the player instructions. the same screens that has opposition instructions, media predictions and line ups

After season start I can already do an analysis of the tactic. She is wonderful, offensive and even destructive! However, while it does not reach 100% fluid it is inconsistent. Now that she's almost close to 100% she's starting to get more consistent. I finished the match against Real Madrid away from home and much stronger than my Basque team. I took the equalizer in the closing minutes (which I'll talk about later).

As screenshot below, you can see the comparison between getting REAVER and destroyed. As you can see, she is more offensive and hurts a lot more. In defense they are alike ...

View attachment 109187

In La Liga the games I failed always started in the front but ended up taking the goal in the final minutes. With this, the tactic of contention, maximum defense, is URGENT. As you can see in the analysis below, where most of the goals are in the final minutes. Which TTF alternative?

View attachment 109181

On the other hand, I have been presenting good football, however they post their experiences only after the tactic is 100%. It has been 4 months since tactical training and so far it is not 100%, but now it is more reliable, close to 100%. Another situation is that the cast was unhappy with me because they believe the cast is short. This may have also muddled the results. Now only one player is dissatisfied, but some support him.

View attachment 109180View attachment 109179
Good job, TTF :)

Hugs from Brazil

V5
Have not players instructions:
DR/DL, MCR/MCL

TTF9, it's right ?

Back