There are so many tactics & variations now I can't make head nor tale of this long-*** thread. I recall trying DEV v9 before & it was ace. But buggered if I can find it now...

I think V3 is the most updated one, with the updated set pieces. Can you upload it mate?
I have supernova V3; Is very good! The best e more consistent!

Vortex and Tornad = Best tactic were her team is good and defenser fast e consistent

But like have a Supernova V6

0611b-77029d90-3e46-4e01-a623-5f502f2ce608.png
Could you post an SS of your 11 please

View attachment 184664
first season with Inter, using Vortex. Now i will make some transfers and try to reach at least semifinal in Champions League. What makes me worry is that i lost 3 games against Juve :/

I have test all tactic with ac milan and super nova is better .The new tactic have good attacking but inconsistent in defence. Please TTF can you upload again filter for supernova and OI. Pity the opening post of this tactic was deleted . Sorry for my bad english I'm from Italy

Tzahy, you are a good guy and you also answered each time with patience, but posting a 2-1 win in which your GK got 8.2 rating doesn't prove anything.
It's just my personal opinion.
I had success using TFF's tactics, but I won't download them anymore for 2 reasons:
1) They are updated every 30 seconds;
2) I don't think it's fair-play to keep the same tactic thread, but to have a whole different tactic eventually.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Tzahy, you are a good guy and you also answered each time with patience, but posting a 2-1 win in which your GK got 8.2 rating doesn't prove anything.
It's just my personal opinion.
I had success using TFF's tactics, but I won't download them anymore for 2 reasons:
1) They are updated every 30 seconds;
2) I don't think it's fair-play to keep the same tactic thread, but to have a whole different tactic eventually.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk
its a prove that i won , so i dont realy care about my gk raiting in the game, and yes he had a great game. about download tff tactic, well this your choice. i am having lots of fun with tff tactic

Back