supernova was the best tactics ever created for this years game, everybody says it, look back on here on all the comments, all positive no negative.

like i said using second season combination tornado supernova and vortex. and slightly different OP.
AGAINST Milan i forget to change tactic from vortex to supernova and i had terrible first halk 2-0. Second half i change to supernova and milan had no shot.

OP i use:
View attachment 184831

Iam using closing dawn for wingers because of a lot crosses which opponent score the most

View attachment 184830

changed back to supernov and bang! back to winning every game, u must switch between the control nd time wasting one when needed, but its just the best!

changed back to supernov and bang! back to winning every game, u must switch between the control nd time wasting one when needed, but its just the best!

mate can you upload your supernova please? The guy that uploaded them a few pages ago did so with the old ones :(

Guys I've decided not to wait until tomorrow and updated the tactic because what I saw was during testing already enough convincing.

Here's V2. It has only one change I removed "Dribble Less" PIs from Wide Midfielders.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA V2

For those asking this is the most recent version of Supernova I could find, although TFF posted an update with updated throw in and set piece settings the link has disappeared. However, I strongly recommend you to use Vortex if you watch all your matches and set the man marking each time I cannot comment about Tornado as I don't use it.

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

Is 'Get's into opposition area' also BAD?

First season in League 2, media prediction 24th!

02cmQsM.png

Not Tornado, not Vortex...It's Super Nova Balanced (didn't use attack or time waste versions at all).

The fouls is getting beyond a joke now. red cards yellow cards. its madness. im getting fined a few times a season

how did you get all those players to Las Palmas??

I've decided to make a little guide because I'm often getting that question :)

At the beginning of a new save I'm always doing it that way:

- Set the aims to the highest ones (if the board is asking before the season starts)
- Ask the board for more cash (transfer + wage budget) -> then you can adjust it to transfer budget
- Look for guys in your squad which wouldn't fit into the tactic and sell them
- Set your scouting assignments to "very urgent"
- If you buy new players always pay in rates (48 months!! For example 20 million: 5 million + 15 million over 48 months)

If you will do it that way, you'll be able to build up an decent squad even before the season starts. But there's one thing which is very important - you'll need some players, which you can sell for some money. After the first season I'm always selling my best players (only if I'm underdog like Las Palmas, Darmstadt etc)

Back