b2d415b6530e9c02aa6fb8352c2c4d50.png

do you use team talks? your players looks very tired. where is iniesta?

I see that he is at January and the tactic isn't fully fluid yet... only that fact tells everything about his skill... :)

Also he uses Rafina at MR position but Rafina doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for MR position but he easily could train Rafina to play MR position and improve his rating for MR position to "Accomplished" thereby improving his performance at MR position.

Btw, Bravo is better than Ter Stegen...

Last edited:
I see that he is at January and the tactic isn't fully fluid yet... only that fact tells everything about his skill... :)

Also he uses Rafina at MR position but Rafina doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for MR position but he easily could train Rafina to play MR position and improve his rating for MR position to "Accomplished"

1) I like Ter Stegen more than Bravo
2) I use Rafinha because he cuts inside and he is better with the left foot and he has better average rating than Iniesta.
3) I trained Rafinha for MR since the start of the season...
View attachment 202759

Also he uses Rafina at MR position but Rafina doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for MR position but he easily could train Rafina to play MR position and improve his rating for MR position to "Accomplished" thereby improving his performance at MR position.

PS the tactic isn't fluid because I stopped using it after the bad series of results that I had...

the best tactic is mahluk. TFF is dotard .no longer he cant do good tactic

PS the tactic isn't fluid because I stopped using it after the bad series of results that I had...

The tactic isn't fully fluid because you didn't put it into all 3 tactic slots and if you did that then it was already fully fluid after friendly matches at the begging of the season… Btw, this tip can be found at the OP. ;)

The tactic isn't fully fluid because you didn't put it into all 3 tactic slots and if you did that then it was already fully fluid after friendly matches at the begging of the season… Btw, this tip can be found at the OP. ;)

I did that, in fact it is the first thing what I do when I use a tactic.
If it wasn't fluid, how come I had good results until 31.12.2015??? except for Real Madrid and Lazio away games...
View attachment 202753

and then this happened:
View attachment 202752
Using the same player, the same training, the same OI...etc

I use team talks.
I prefer using Rafinha instead of Iniesta because he is younger and better av.rating
View attachment 995213
mate , we are playing with the same team and we have yhe same players. so maybe you are doing something wrong, i put this tactic in all 3 slots , i train my players as tff said. btw i prefer vermaelen over mascherano
r and your team morle is not good at all. u need to fix it

Last edited:
I'm thinking to start a new save and to use from the begining of the season the following first 11:
GK - Ter Stegen
DR - Dani Alves
DCR - Marc Bartra
DCL - Pique
DL - Jordi Alba
DM - Bousquets
MR - Luis Suarez
MC - Rakitic
ML - Rafinha
AMCL - Neymar (I think he is better the Suarez for the SS role)
AMCR - Messi

Back