Probably, because it's the most optimal choice for Barcelona considering its players...

Train Iniesta, Rafinha and Munir to play MR position. They all should have "Accomplished" rating for MR position.

Iniesta is your 1st choice, Rafinha is 2nd choice and Minur is your 3rd choice… Also, Adriano can be used at MR position when needed.

Thanks for the advices.
I'll start a new save, but it is my personal ambition to use the following formation:
GK - Ter Stegen
DR - Dani Alves
DCR - Marc Bartra
DCL - Pique
DL - Jordi Alba
DM - Bousquets
MR - Rafinha
MC - Rakitic
ML - Neymar
AMCR - Messi
AMCL - Suarez

Second team:
GK - Bravo
DR - Douglas
DCR - Vermaelen
DCL - Mathieu
DL - Grimaldo
DM - Mascherano
MR - Adriano
MC - Sergi Roberto
ML - Iniesta (because of his better right foot and I'm not that desperate to use him in the first 11)
AMCR - Munir
AMCL - Sandro

Please don't judge me, just tell me if it is ok.
I will train each player as it says in the OP.
I also train them PPM, as I do not intend to use them for others positions.
I'll use the OI as in the OP
Is there anything that I missed?

Can someone take a screen shot of their teams tactics because it doesn't work on my iPad?

Thanks

Thanks for the advices.
I'll start a new save, but it is my personal ambition to use the following formation:
GK - Ter Stegen
DR - Dani Alves
DCR - Marc Bartra
DCL - Pique
DL - Jordi Alba
DM - Bousquets
MR - Rafinha
MC - Rakitic
ML - Neymar
AMCR - Messi
AMCL - Suarez

Second team:
GK - Bravo
DR - Douglas
DCR - Vermaelen
DCL - Mathieu
DL - Grimaldo
DM - Mascherano
MR - Adriano
MC - Sergi Roberto
ML - Iniesta (because of his better right foot and I'm not that desperate to use him in the first 11)
AMCR - Munir
AMCL - Sandro

Please don't judge me, just tell me if it is ok.
I will train each player as it says in the OP.
I also train them PPM, as I do not intend to use them for others positions.
I'll use the OI as in the OP
Is there anything that I missed?

Heh... Dude, you again don't listen... :)

Use Bravo instead Ter Stegen because Bravo is much better than Ter Stegen.

Use Pique at DCR position because he is right footed.

Use Vermaelen at DCL position because he is left footed and he is much better than Marc Bartra.

Use Iniesta at MR position.

Your starting eleven should look exactly as TFF posted at the OP.

Btw, TFF wrote at the OP that MR also might have "Fairly Strong/Strong" rating for the left foot and Iniesta has "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot. :)

yes and I'm sure he'd work well in any of the 5 attacking roles, me I prefer having left on right and right on left when possible to help having more killer balls :)

Also, this tactic gives great flexibility for the attacking roles so I often exchange players between MC/ML/AMCL or MC/MR/AMCR depending on injuries and rotation; players' attributes and overall style more important than single players for role or position (if they have the required attributes of course).

then, sometimes even Barcelona can finish 2nd place behind Real madrid, or go through a bad string of results because of poor morale or any other reason. The important thing is seeing the potential of a tactic (solid defence, CCC's created) even when results don't arrive :)

then, sometimes even Barcelona can finish 2nd place behind Real madrid, or go through a bad string of results because of poor morale or any other reason. The important thing is seeing the potential of a tactic (solid defence, CCC's created) even when results don't arrive :)

1+ golden words! :)

Heh... Dude, you again don't listen... :)

Use Bravo instead Ter Stegen because Bravo is much better than Ter Stegen.

Use Pique at DCR position because he is right footed.

Use Vermaelen at DCL position because he is left footed and he is much better than Marc Bartra.

Use Iniesta at MR position.

Your starting eleven should look exactly as TFF posted at the OP.

I do listen, that's why I said "don't judge me". I like more Ter Stegen, Bartra and Rafinha than Bravo, Vermaelen and Iniesta.
It is not that hard: I just imagine that I don't have those 3 or that they are injured. The tactic should work anyway, you cans see from the post of that guy who won almost everything with Stuttgart even though he didn't had Iniesta, Vermaelen and Bravo.
One last problem:
In the previous save, I trained Rafinha as MR Wide Midfielder (my mistake) but, as you already saw, he didn't accomplished the MR position until January. Will he accomplish it faster if i train him as MR-Winger?
Or, is there a way to only train a player's position without chosing a role?
Thanks in advance.

yes and I'm sure he'd work well in any of the 5 attacking roles, me I prefer having left on right and right on left when possible to help having more killer balls :)

Also, this tactic gives great flexibility for the attacking roles so I often exchange players between MC/ML/AMCL or MC/MR/AMCR depending on injuries and rotation; players' attributes and overall style more important than single players for role or position (if they have the required attributes of course).

I totally agree with you. As you can see, I never said it is a bad tactic, I just didn't understand how suddently stopped working.
This is te reason that I asked here for more information and I found out that I made a lot of mistakes.
I'll correct them and I'll post the new results with my new save.
PS: When speaking of CCC's, this is definetly the best tactic I've test until now.

f6a4236b5e66652cf3e6e3433e69184a.png

That is an obvious proof that I really suck on this game...:S
One last problem:
In the previous save, I trained Rafinha as MR Wide Midfielder (my mistake) but, as you already saw, he didn't accomplished the MR position until January. Will he accomplish it faster if i train him as MR-Winger?

I like more Ter Stegen, Bartra and Rafinha than Bravo, Vermaelen and Iniesta.
Shtazian, and that's your main problem you use some players only because you "like" them and not because they are the best player for the tactic... you struggle to understand why some players are better than the other players and you leave the best players on the bench and use much weaker players and then you are wondering why you can't get good result… :) It looks just funny to me... :)

I think it doesn't make any difference.

Unfortunately, you can't do that.

Last edited:
That is an obvious proof that I really suck on this game...:S
One last problem:
i train rafinha as a inside forward. when suarz was injured i have uesed rafinha as a ss

Shtazian, and that's your main problem you use some players only because you "like" them and not because they are the best player for the tactic... you struggle to understand why some players are better than the other players and you leave the best players on the bench and use much weaker players and then you are wondering why you can't get good result… :) It looks just funny to me... :)

I think it doesn't make any difference.

Unfortunately, you can't do that.

Ok. Thanks alot!

Shtazian, ignore those people telling you what to do and saying youre bad at the game. youre what, third in the league in jan, theres plenty of time to win the league still. if you go on to win it with rafinha in the 'wrong' postion then how can they say youre bad? play the game how you want, not how youre told to play it

Back