thanks mate, neymar just got injured for 5 weeks

great tactic! best that ive tried so far!

Hazard and Oscar are doing the job in Chelsea even tho Oscar got poor finishing ;p

You need also the individual player roles, the corners, free kicks, throw ins to get this tactic....

Best way someone got a heart and upload it as a *.tac, as I mentioned before.

up
Plz guys don't let us in the dark

Alex Oxlade-Chambarlain is bad for WM? I see he's not included in list?

7c0ace2ee28b74529f60b2dbef042212.png

Are the stats examples a must for the tactic to work or is it just the perfect scenario of players to have?

Alex Oxlade-Chambarlain is bad for WM? I see he's not included in list?

Heh... I'd say it isn't correct to say "Bad" or "Good" :) and we need to compare him with someone else… For example, compare to Messi he is "Bad" but compare to other player he might be good...

I'd say he is OK for ML/MR positions but for AMCL/AMCR positions his Finishing is too low.

Are the stats examples a must for the tactic to work or is it just the perfect scenario of players to have?

It's supposed to give you understand what type of players you need for the tactic and what attributes are the most important for positions.

It's supposed to give you understand what type of players you need for the tactic and what attributes are the most important for positions.
So if im understanding this correctly its a "guideline" to get 100% out of the tactic?

TTF can you upload a *.tac version plz for FMT user?

Heh... I'd say it isn't correct to say "Bad" or "Good" :) and we need to compare him with someone else… For example, compare to Messi he is "Bad" but compare to other player he might be good...

I'd say he is OK for ML/MR positions but for AMCL/AMCR positions his Finishing is too low.

Well good enough to be 1st choice from the bench? And for Arsenal starting 11 you set Ozil and Cazorla wide and Sanchez as SS + new SS to partner him, right?

So if im understanding this correctly its a "guideline" to get 100% out of the tactic?

As you can see there's "+" symbol after each attribute and this means that eventually you want have all these attributes at “20” level... :) Of course, such is hardly possible but the higher you have the recommended attributes the higher your chances to win.

Having players with the minimal level for the recommended attributes gives you good chances on winning major European leagues such EPL, La Liga, Seria A and others and also it gives you some chances on wining CL.