I've trained Gabriel Barbosa to be a Shadow Striker, and half a season later he has become accomplished there. Ever since he became more suited to it now he can't stop banging in goals!

I have Gotze who I bought for £23 mil alongside my Gabriel Barbosa on the right, and they are a very dangerous attacking duo up forward.

havent seen this asked in any of your tactics but what pitch size should we have?

I use extend to view the match and this tactic seems like create more highlight than other one. Anyone notice the same ?

How could you bought Gotze with only 23M =,="

I don't really know myself, he is valued at £23 million and I offered that as first bid and it got accepted straight away, meaning I could have bought him for cheaper. I'll upload screenshot.

View attachment 204053

Last edited:
Good

Good job, this tactic works great.

I am using it with PSV after a bad season start. Played 10 matches nog 8-2-0. The 2 draws I was by far the better team, just unlucky finishing. Found some nice chep talents from argentina and brazile fitting the roles for MR AMCR AMCL and ML.

Did not have to make any tweaks, only in CL I play with central midfielder support.

Andrija Zivkovic also great for MR.

Thanks again. Tested all of the tactics on this forum and this one definately works best for me with PSV.

Team Instructions

May i ask, the screen with all the tactic , coz with Fm touch we need to copy the tactic we can't load it. Tyvm for your work

Can someone please post a screen shot of the eight team instructions. I don't know how to import the tactic to my ipad so I'll have to create it manually.

Thanks!

CM Arsenal

Who would you prefer for CM? (Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla??)

What do you use for the general training in FMC ? :D i will try this tactic (H) Thanks

Has anyone tried pushing the wingers higher up the pitch and change one of the shadow strikers to a out and out striker?

First of all, thanks to TFF for these great tactics!

I just have one question.

Although the AMLC and AMRC are set as shadow strikers...their training should be focus on trequartista?

Thanks!

This is my new favourite tactic :)

Chrissy Dude has spoken! :)
Haven't actually bought the game yet, but hopefully this weekend will be quality time for me, my computer and FM16.. this is differently the first tactic for me to take for a spin :p

Can someone please post a printscreen of the team instructions?
So i can test it on FM Touch... thanks!!

Guys, here are lists of players that can be used as Shadow Strikers, Left Wide Midfielder and Right Wide Midfielder... maybe it'll be helpful for someone.

Please notice that not all players from the lists have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for AMC/ML/MR positions and it might require training them to increase the rating for these positions to "Accomplished/Natural".

Also, please notice that the players from these lists might be affordable for mid clubs and top clubs of major football leagues such as Spain, English, Italy, Germany, France and some other.

I'm planning to add similar lists but with more cheaper players.

Players are sorted by "Value".

Shadow Strikers

View attachment 203928

Left Wide Midfielder

View attachment 203926

Right Wide Midfielder

View attachment 203927

I just have one question.

Although the AMLC and AMRC are set as shadow strikers...their training should be focus on trequartista?

Yes. :)

Last edited: