Van Der Wiel Joins the Blues
View attachment 233183
Gregory Van Der Wiel has joined chelsea for £19,500,000.

Van Der Wiel who made his Ajax debut in 2006 said this, “im very sad to leave Ajax, but this is bringing me on to bigger and brighter things, i believe this is a good career move at this particular moment, but it won’t be the last time ill be in a Ajax shirt”.

Its said that VDW is eager to join his new team-mates and win some competitions.

RDM Lets Staff go
View attachment 233787
RDM today announced that he would be letting go former assistant manager Steve Holland plus many others.

RDM also announced that former Bayern Munchen Youth Coach Werner Kern will be taking the assistant manager job.

This is a surprise to fans and pundits alike with the changes going on at the club, RDM had this to say, “times always change in football, the dynamic we had here was alright, but it wasn’t enough i felt we needed a change and with the new staff coming in there will be a change”.

Chelsea Boss announces team
View attachment 233798
Roberto Di Matteo today announced the team he thinks can compete for this seasons Premiership.

RDM announced that new signings Marek Hamsik and Gregory Van Der Wiel will be crucial to this season’s advancement, John Terry keeps his captains armband with Frank Lampard as vice.

RDM had this to say “we’ve been playing well in training, were all confident about the road ahead and believe we have what it takes”, this comes fresh from the training ground as Chelsea prepare to take on newly promoted West Ham.

carry on mate! been reading it from the beginning. A lot of your physios were let go? Have you signed more to replace them?

Chelsea Show West Ham What’s what

View attachment 234249

Chelsea today showed recently promoted West Ham what they are up against this season.

Chelsea took the lead through a Michael Essien screamer, with Lampard to make a mockery of West Ham keeper Sinam Bolat by taking it past him before placing it into the top corner.

Frank Lampard was the best runner in today’s match with Lampard scoring an amazing 3 goals to start the season.

Chelsea rise to see of Man Utd

View attachment 234251

Fernando Torres scored the pick of the goals today with taking it round fellow Spaniard David De Gea, before storming the ball into the back of the net.

Carrick equalised on the 31st​ minute but only to be ruled out by a screamer from Frank Lampard.

Lampard has been in tremendous form by scoring 4 in 2 being only a central midfielder. Many are already saying this is his last season in football.

Chelsea beat PSG

View attachment 234252

Chelsea today carried their unbeaten run of last season to an extra three by winning the UEFA Super Cup.

Chelsea fans are extremely happy with current manager Roberto Di Matteo by continuing his winning ways at chelsea, RDM who never really won a major trophy as a manager before now said this “we’ve worked incredibly hard for everything we win, when i was working with AVB everything was this or that, but my side of things is all together, if we train all together we win all together and i think that shows in the players football”.

RDM who will find out who he has to play against this season in the Champions League said he will revel in the challenge.

Chelsea bounces to another terrific win
View attachment 234253
Chelsea beat rivals Arsenal today 3-0 chelsea who started the game as they meant to go on proved to a lot of there earlier critics by showing they are not going to be pushed over this season.

That takes this season’s goal tally to an incredible 14 in 4 a feat in which only great managers can combine.

hey guys completely guttered but my save decided to give in :'( but hey gives me chance to think of another :) so i will be starting a new game soon