GobBluthJD

Reaction score
Tactic Here: Diamond Control_771DE5A2-F1E5-44F1-9C22-7ABFC7D485AC

This is a classic Diamond 4-4-2. Fast wingers who run all over are important. Consistent scoring, strong defense, controlling the ball and the pitch.
View attachment 196159 View attachment 196158

No OIs. Use whatever training, corners, throws that you want.
View attachment 196157

View attachment 196156

View attachment 196155

Running away with the Championship already
View attachment 196154
View attachment 196153
View attachment 196152

First in the Prem as well
View attachment 196151
View attachment 196150
View attachment 196149
View attachment 196148

How is it possible that you overachieve with every tactic you make, yet every tactic you try from others on the forums you show very bad results?

How is it possible that you overachieve with every tactic you make, yet every tactic you try from others on the forums you show very bad results?

View attachment 196147

Devilznight by SlickRick is an amazing tactic.
MorrisQPR has great tactics.
All of MrL's work great.
The Anchor by Loaxx was great.

But it's okay, hate on.

Last edited:
View attachment 1002831

Devilznight by SlickRick is an amazing tactic.
MorrisQPR has great tactics.
All of MrL's work great.
The Anchor by Loaxx was great.

But it's okay, hate on.

How are you getring on with devilznight mate I might just put it.back up if its going well....by the way this is a nice.ta tic

How are you getring on with devilznight mate I might just put it.back up if its going well....by the way this is a nice.ta tic

It's going great. 2nd in La Liga with Real Sociedad and no transfers first year. Devilznight works great - shame people were hating on it. If they actually tried it, they'd see it works :p

how dos it works with simulation? :)

All the Arsenal screens have been using Simulate Match, the QPR ones have been from watching full games in 3d, so I could test both methods.

Last edited:
a classic diamond, and I didn't before now, great to see something else than no striker or one striker tactics :)

What is the expectation of QPR in the league?

What is the expectation of QPR in the league?

QPR had media prediction of 2nd I think, and Arsenal of 4th I think, though I'm in 1st with both.

I'm testing with teams with a media prediction of 10 or below now, to see how it fares with much smaller clubs (H)