Dibbert's Be A Pro - Follow Their Footsteps..

Dibbert

Reaction score
~ Dibbert's Be A Pro ~

On this thread I will be posting seasonal updates on each of the participants
who signed up HERE.

Players chose 6 strong and 4 weak stats each for there pro.
Each pro will have a Current ability of 110 and -10 Potential ability.
Date of births have also been set to the year of 1996 so the players can have a
Long and hopefully a successful career. I'll be writing a small write up at the end of each year giving slightly more detail into the pro's seasonal stats. Time to meet the players.

Participants:

Name: Callum McCairns
Nationality: English
Position: CAM
Club: Liverpool
Milton Keynes born Callum McCairns will be hoping to gain some experience from the older players in the squad helping him develop into a first team regular for both club and country.
View attachment 375397

Name: Scott
Nationality: Houghton
Position: AMC/MC
Club: Crewe
The media have been optimistic about young English midfielder Houghton and have already labelled him the next Paul Gascoigne! Houghton will be hoping for a string of good performances for the U18's to push into the first team set up at Crewe.
View attachment 375400

Name: Conordinho (Conor Cummings)
Nationality: English
Position: MC/CDM/AMC
Club: Oldham
Conordinho's current club Oldham are without a manager so Conordinho will be hoping to impress the new manager and push for a first team place at Boundary Park.
View attachment 375401

Name: Scott Lochrie
Nationality: Englsih / Scottish
Position: ST/AMC/AMR
Club: Monaco
Scott chose a different approach from the many other English youngsters hoping to gain that professional contract, Scott headed out to France and earned him self a contract with Monaco. He will be hoping his English style will push him into the starting line up.
View attachment 375402

Name: Bean (Rowan Atkinson)
Nationality: English / Welsh
Position: DC/DR
Club: QPR
Rowan Atkinson nicknamed "Bean" will be looking to impress for QPR's U18's and push for a first team place. Harry Redknapp will be hoping his performances aren't as funny as Mr. Bean's comedian acting.
View attachment 375403

Name: Reco (Milan Resetar)
Nationality: Montenegro
Position: AML/AMR/ST
Club: Crawley
Montenegro will be hoping Young Resetar will choose his home nationality and decline the offer from England. Resetar is yet to make a choice on his national team and will be concentrating on getting into the first team set up at Crawley.
View attachment 375406

Name: Dixie
Nationality: Mcqueen
Position: AML/AMR
Club: Arsenal
Dixie Mcqueen was picked up from AIK's youth academy by Arsene Wenge and he hopes to repay the favour to him by handing Arsenal a helping hand on the way to winning the Premier League; something that they havn't over come since 2004. Though, he still needs to prove him self in the U18's before a first team start will be heading his way.
View attachment 375407

Name: Henrik Bastholm
Nationality: Denmark
Position: CB,DM,ST/CM/CAM
Club: OB (Odense Boldklub)
The media have given Henrik a few names since he won a contract at OB. The Danish Peter Crouch was the favourite amongst the fans. The media have also been quick to label him the next Ivan Nielsen and Bastholm has said recently he hopes to learn a lot whilst at OB.
View attachment 375408

Name: Othniel Adeosun
Nationality: Nigerian
Position: RB/WBR/DM/CM
Club: Aston Villa
With the lack of right backs at Villa Adeosun could be handed a first team appearance sooner than expected with just Matt Lowton the only name in the first team squad. Adeosun is in with a shout this season and will hope to impress early on.
View attachment 375409

Name: Daniele Del Conte
Nationality: San Marino
Position: MC/AMC
Daniele was born and raised in Crewe and will be delighted to have been given a youth contract at his beloved club. San Marino will also be delighted the young star has declared him self to the nation as they may look to build the squad around the young starlet.
View attachment 375410

1 crossing?!
Oh well i'm going to play through the middle anyway. :D

The next Gazza? I'll take that! Hopefully can break into the Crewe first team at some point this season, looking forward to the next update mate.

The next Gazza? I'll take that! Hopefully can break into the Crewe first team at some point this season, looking forward to the next update mate.
Hopefully me and u can team in England's CM positions in the future

Hopefully me and u can team in England's CM positions in the future

think your forgetting that ive added 'dinho' to the end of my name, youse haven't got a chance of both being ahead of a player with a Brazilian end to his name;)

Update will be out by Sunday the latest, internet has a fault atm. Sorry for delay.

think your forgetting that ive added 'dinho' to the end of my name, youse haven't got a chance of both being ahead of a player with a Brazilian end to his name;)

Pfft, just be glad the incredible Del Conte has declared for San Marino, or none of you'd get in the team :p

On the other hand, me and Houghton are gonna be running Crewe's midfield :D

Well atleast my value will be the highest at one point in this BAP, even if its the start, and to add no Tax for me, first prof contract role on :)

Seasonal Update - July 2013

Name: Callum McCairns
Club: Liverpool
Young McCairns had a quiet season only managing to break into the team on two occasions, both of them coming in cup games. Average performances in both, will be hoping to make more of a impact next season.

View attachment 376326View attachment 376325

Name: Scott Houghton
The next "Gazza" was another one who had a quiet season, managing just one appearance in the cup. Scott will be hoping for more time to shine next season to break into the first team.

View attachment 376329View attachment 376330

Name: Conordinho
Club: Oldham
Conordinho managed a impressive 24 appearances for someone so young, 5 of them coming on from the bench. He had a average performances over these games setting up 3 goals, gaining 7 yellows and seeing red once. Conordinho may not be at Oldham long as he looks to leave the club on a free transfer.

View attachment 376333View attachment 376332

Name: Scott Lochrie
Club: AS Monaco
Lochrie impressed the staff at Monaco and he was bumped straight into the reserves team. He managed 11 games with 2 goals before a first team start came calling. Lochrie will be happy to have made his debut for the first team and hoping more chances will come his way.

View attachment 376338View attachment 376337

Name: Bean
Club: Q.P.R
Bean made a impressive 14 appearances for QPR in the Premier Division helping them to survive another year in the league. He will be hoping the new Manager Chris Powell will keep him in the first team next season.

View attachment 376341View attachment 376340

Name: Reco
Club: Crawley
Reco appeared 18 times for Crawley, 15 times from the starting line up. He had a string of good performances helping Crawley avoid the drop by 1 point! Reco must have impressed the visiting scouts as there are reports of Chelsea monitoring the youngsters transfer status.

View attachment 376343View attachment 376344

Name: Dixie McQueen
Club: Arsenal
McQueen had a very quiet season not gaining any first team appearances in the league or cup. Will be hoping to impress a lot more next season.

View attachment 376345View attachment 376346

Name: Henrik Bastholm
Club: OB
Henrik gained 16 appearances for OB last season, having pretty average performances for the club. He will want to forgot about his cup appearances as the player seen red in the Danish Cup quarter final just 15 minutes in. OB went on to lose the game 1-0 to Randers FC.

View attachment 376349View attachment 376348View attachment 376350

Name: Othniel Adeosun
Club: Aston Villa
Othniel Adeosun got a chance to prove him self over last season. He made a total of seven appearances 4 of them on the starting line up. He will be hoping for more chances next season to help further his development.

View attachment 376353View attachment 376354

Name: Daniele Del Conte
Del Conte.. Where to start with this youngster. He made a impressive 37 appearances for Crewe scoring 3 goals, making 16 assists and claiming man of the match 8 times. He helped Crewe to a 10th place finish though may not be at Crewe much longer as Chelsea are yet again looking at one of our youngsters. Del Conte also made his debut for San Marino helping them to a impressive 2-2 draw with Canada.

View attachment 376356View attachment 376355View attachment 376357

Last edited:
Pretty disappointed with 7 appearances, have i broken into the national team?