Votes: 80 49.4%
  • Iniesta

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Xavi

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 30 18.5%

• Total voters
Yeah agreeing with both of you, Messi is what he is with xavi suppose, he would be still be incredible, just xavi makes him and barcelona tick
Ronaldo should have been in the top 3 thats just the most annoying thing
Unless an asteroid hits him, he will be next year.

i'm just disappointed that Matty Burrows didn't get the Puskas award. Disgraceful.

For me it is obvious that the wrong man won FIFA Ballon D'Or. It should have been Pablo Aimar or Fabio Coentrao (H)

But from the three, I'm sure Messi was a good choice

Sniejder has had a poor last 6 months and its a yearly thing so he didnt deserve to win it all round... hasent been consistant since jose left

Ronaldo and messi will be against each other next year as there both playing unbelievable... ronaldo is absolutely banging in the goals

71 goals in 66 Apps for Real Madrid now! Amazing

Messi showed why he got the Ballon D'or last night by scoring a hat-trick. He's a fantastic player, and although I believe Sneijder should have been in the top three, Messi has rightfully claimed it.

Scoring a hat-trick doesn't mean he deserves it.

Leon Best scored a hat-trick a few weeks back, just means he had a good game.

Messi showed why he got the Ballon D'or last night by scoring a hat-trick. He's a fantastic player, and although I believe Sneijder should have been in the top three, Messi has rightfully claimed it.

Ronaldo got a hattrick against Villareal, therefore he deserves it.

Difference is messi and ronaldo consistantly get hat-tricks braces and odd goals! :p

ive told you sniejder been awful last 6 months only reason he didnt win it... didnt deserve too because of the last 6 months

I hate Messi (because so many people like him) but watching highlights of him he deserves it...

C'mon lads. CallumHowey didn't meant that Messi deserves it just for having scoring a hattrick. His point is that he does it many times, that it was just another match when he showed all his quality, as all over the year.

Messi is a great player but the fact remains that he had a poor WC, I dont care that he had a **** manager blah blah blah, he had a poor WC while Xavi had a great WC nd has been performing all year round, I'd gve it to Xavi

1., Xavi
2. Messi
3. Ronaldo

Xavi had a great WC nd has been performing all year round
Xavi, a great WC? I hardly agree.

He was not at the same level as in the Euro (just as the whole team and our playing level).
But no because of him. Del Bosque made weir desitons about midfield, and didn't let him shine as usual.

There were other spanish players that made a better WC than Xavi.

Personally, I don't think Messi had a bad WC. At the heart of a lot of Argentina's moves and he always looked threatening. Just because he didn't score doesn't mean he was bad, not to say he was amazing though.

Yes Messi deseverved the award, although Ronaldo definetley should have been in the top 3, but all the people saying Sniejder should have been there Come on.....

last time he turned up for a game of football was the WC semi-final, he has done nothing since,Great players like Messi,Xavi,Iniesta & Ronaldo turn it on all year round ;)

Last edited:
Yes Messi deseverved the award, although Ronaldo definetley should have been in the top 3, but all the people saying Sniejder should have been there Come on.....

last time he turned up for a game of football was the WC semi-final, he has done nothing since,Great players like Messi,Xavi,Iniesta & Ronaldo turn it on all year round ;)

fully agree... first 6 months he was up there challenging messi ronaldo xavi etc but since WC semi he been non existant

Yes the right man won, all these Ronaldo fans saying he should have been at least top 3 are having a laugh, he didn't win anything last season, neither individual awards or with Real.

I feel a bit for Xavi though hes a class act in his role and hes getting on now although he's always had high fitness levels and he puts in countless performances maybe hes running out of time to win this award himself. No doubt he'll be awarded a lifetime achievement award or some such.

out of the 3 i think iniesta due to the fact best passing off the ball and messi would have half the goals f it wasnt 4 him or xavi also world cup winner but sneijder should of been in the top 3 had an awesome year and didnt get a mention

Yes the right man won, all these Ronaldo fans saying he should have been at least top 3 are having a laugh, he didn't win anything last season, neither individual awards or with Real.

I feel a bit for Xavi though hes a class act in his role and hes getting on now although he's always had high fitness levels and he puts in countless performances maybe hes running out of time to win this award himself. No doubt he'll be awarded a lifetime achievement award or some such.

yea but ronaldo did finish the 2nd person with the most goals in the world behind messi last year in all comps.. just because his team didnt win anythin or he didnt win anythin individually doesnt mean he wasnt world class... this year he carrying it on

i mean 71 goals in 66 real games ses it all