Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
My laptop doesn't work without being plugged into the mains, and recently the wire for the charger has developed a split in it, causing it to cut out every now and again. I really should look after my stuff.

Anyway, after just winning the FA cup final it crashed. Upon playing it again I lost. Would you restart until you won or take the loss?

Personally, I restarted

Reaction score
Just restart. New games are always super fun.
Nothing like a bit of wheeling and dealing to start off a save

Reaction score
I would probably restart until I won (because that was the original result), although what would you do if the opposite had happened (lost the first time, won the second), i'm not sure if i'd restart until i lost...

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
My laptop doesn't work without being plugged into the mains, and recently the wire for the charger has developed a split in it, causing it to cut out every now and again. I really should look after my stuff.

Anyway, after just winning the FA cup final it crashed. Upon playing it again I lost. Would you restart until you won or take the loss?

Personally, I restarted
I'd do the same, you got robbed of the result, and it's only fair you get it back.

Reaction score
Happened to me many moons ago in the Champions League final. I earned the win fair and square before I had a game crash. So I replayed the game until I got my win, took 4 attempts. :(

Staff member
Reaction score
I would just let *** man to manage that game.