Pottsy

Reaction score
My laptop doesn't work without being plugged into the mains, and recently the wire for the charger has developed a split in it, causing it to cut out every now and again. I really should look after my stuff.

Anyway, after just winning the FA cup final it crashed. Upon playing it again I lost. Would you restart until you won or take the loss?

Personally, I restarted

Just restart. New games are always super fun.
Nothing like a bit of wheeling and dealing to start off a save

I would probably restart until I won (because that was the original result), although what would you do if the opposite had happened (lost the first time, won the second), i'm not sure if i'd restart until i lost...

My laptop doesn't work without being plugged into the mains, and recently the wire for the charger has developed a split in it, causing it to cut out every now and again. I really should look after my stuff.

Anyway, after just winning the FA cup final it crashed. Upon playing it again I lost. Would you restart until you won or take the loss?

Personally, I restarted

I'd do the same, you got robbed of the result, and it's only fair you get it back.

Happened to me many moons ago in the Champions League final. I earned the win fair and square before I had a game crash. So I replayed the game until I got my win, took 4 attempts. :(

I would just let *** man to manage that game.