Dimitar Berbatov - Goal Machine?

owen7

Reaction score
Berbatov has scored 7 goals in 3 apps and 1 was being a sub! I think he's in form! He is worth it if you need a big tall bloke who can shoot from tight angles, awesome goal against Villa.

nice to know, if only i could afford him with braintree

he is amazing on FM, one of my favourite players

i only wish he was scoring as much in real life as he is in fm10

Hope there is no Liverpool fans looking on this thread.

Berbatov is one of my fav players :)

He scores for fun on the game

Shame Sawston United haven't got the cash... XD

in my game, Owen and Macheda was playing better off than him. can't rely on him every game. in the end, sold him off to Valencia.

in my game bebatov is scoring on every game he plays one however rooney and aguero is pushing him out as they score more goals than him lol

Overrated on the game, but that's just my opinion. Seems to be really consistent on the game which at the moment doesn't really represent real life. Once again my opinion ^^)

Hope there is no Liverpool fans looking on this thread.

Berbatov is one of my fav players :)

He scores for fun on the game

Well, i just happen to saw this. BIG LOYAL LIVERPOOL FAN HERE (H) But its okay, in real life, he isnt that good hehe.

he's indeed a goal machine. and always scored hat tricks against me :'(

Have you guys not seen how good he's been lately for Man Utd? He has shown unbelievable technical ability and is great to watch, and he's worked hard on the other part to his game and is now putting in loads more effort and the stats don't lie.

In real life Berba is one of my favourite players to watch.

stupidly overrated in the goals department

why doesn't he score goals in my game? I partner him with Roons but neither seem to score a lot of goals.

Berba is king mate

play him as a complete forward and put rooney as a deep lying forward.both with attack duties, also if you make them swap position it will work well as they both can do the roles well. they got 70 goals between them this way.

Berbatov has scored 7 goals in 3 apps and 1 was being a sub! I think he's in form! He is worth it if you need a big tall bloke who can shoot from tight angles, awesome goal against Villa.

7 Goals, 3 Games.

Would not say he is a 'Goal Machine' 3 lucky games maybe.?

Come on Danny, that's all the info you need = 2.3 goal per game, quite impressive!

... XD