Dimitar Berbatov - Goal Machine?

• Thread starter Thread starter owen7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 8K
I dropped him from my game.. very inconsistent. Givin him a Starting XI= Score no Goals(usually). Playing him as a sub he scores a max of 1. Macheda will be a better option if u play him as a poacher he will be banging in on the assists!

Come on Danny, that's all the info you need = 2.3 goal per game, quite impressive!

... XD

But for all we know he could of not scored another goal.

My game N'Gog got 8 goals in 4 games does that make him a goal machine.? No

But for all we know he could of not scored another goal.

My game N'Gog got 8 goals in 4 games does that make him a goal machine.? No
i was very dissapointed with Ngog, i loaned him for half a season now for 200k for my Deportivo side and played like 7 starts 11 subs 2 goals 3 assists, was very upset with him, needed a St to assist Adrian as backup, did not play well and was only rated 1.5 stars by my coaching staff!

adrian is a cracker of a striker!!
View attachment 29068

i was very dissapointed with Ngog, i loaned him for half a season now for 200k for my Deportivo side and played like 7 starts 11 subs 2 goals 3 assists, was very upset with him, needed a St to assist Adrian as backup, did not play well and was only rated 1.5 stars by my coaching staff!

adrian is a cracker of a striker!!
View attachment 29068

I think he is a good striker to have, I play him with Torres(Complete Striker) and then i play N'Gog ( Poacher ) and that seems to work fine with me.

Berbatov is amazing..play him as a target man and he works well with rooney or welbeck.

Berbatov as a Trequartista trust me perfect stats for him and Owen as a Poacher Attack quality partnership. Ripped Real Madrid to shreds in ECC

Back