Marko8

Reaction score
Hello dear friends!

After several excellent guides (aston villa, tottenham, manchester ..) I decided to make Dinamo guide! Perhaps some think that it is completely useless, but I'm doing this just because that after people see this, they might become interested and start playing with it. That is my only target.
I will attempt to keep it interesting, and I will try to be explained simply but in detail ;)
So, meet Dinamo!

Name: Dinamo Zagreb
Chairman: Mirko Barisic
League: Croatian First Division
Past positions: Last 5 years Dinamo won the League
Nicknames: Modri, Plavi
Rivals: Hajduk, Partizan, Red Star
Fans: Bad Blue Boys

Stadium: Maksimir
Stadium Capacity: 31768 all-seater
Training Facilities: Good training facilities
Youth Facilities: Good youth facilities + Youth academy
Continental Competition: European Champions Cup (important)
[FONT=&quot]Media Predictions: 1st - League is pretty poor, but it's also important to win it[/FONT] every year!

HISTORY
Dinamo is undoubtedly one of the most succesful clubs in Croatia. Boasting a proud total of forty-one competition wins, here are just some of their highligths:
- Dinamo won EURO Cup in 1967 and finished runners-up once
- Won the Cup on seven occasions
- Finished runners-up in eight occasions
- Won the Croatian top division sixteen times
- Finished runners-up on fourteen occasions
- Won Croatian Cup on ten occasions
- Finished runners-up on four occasions!
Very impressive statistics! Boardroom expects from you to win League, try to win Cup and most important thing - do something in Europe! Entering in group stage Champions League will be succes, and every other step forward will be great.

TRANSFER BUDGET:
- You have 4.6mil to spend and wage budget is 81K p/w
- Club currently spending 72K p/w

Budget is good. I would say Very Good. In comparision, highest budget after Dinamo, in Croatian First Division have Hajduk - 800K!

So, we will now analyze the squad we have.

Goalkeepers
-
Ivan Kelava,
Marin Skender,
Igor Vidakovic,
Filip Loncaric.

In team report, the recommended goalie is Marin Skender. But I think this is not true. Don' listen them ;) Ivan Kelava should be your First choice. Second choice is Filip Loncaric who have great Technical Attributes, but very poor Mental. Other GK's you can sold.

Defenders -
Igor Biscan,
Tonel,
Tomislav Barbaric,
Leonardo Cufre,
Luis Ibanez,
Leonard Mesaric,
Etto,
Sime Vrsaljko.

I think that defence is your strongest point. Defence is very experienced (Biscan,Tonel,Cufre) - this is all amazing players with great career, and right back is reserved for one of the most promising right backs in the game - Sime Vrsaljko. Replacement for DC's is Tomislav Barbaric, he will be your first choice after Biscan retirement. One suggestion, if you want more attacking left full-back, use Luis Ibanez, and if you want full-back only for doing job in defence, use Cufre

Midfielders -
Chago,
Adrian Callelo
Arijan Ademi
Pedro Morales
Ivan Tomecak
Sammir
Milan Badelj
Mateo Kovacic

I prefer tactic without wingers: MC MC MC - AMC. Only winger in squad is Ivan Tomecak (AMR), if you want play with wingers, you must buy AML. In those midfieldes, the name you all recognized is Milan Badelj. He is star of that club and best player for sure. You also have his replacement when he leaves. 16 years-old Mateo Kovacic, with decent training, his develop will be quick and he should be forced in the match (put him in the match if you lead 2-0, use him in Cup matches - every game for him is welcome), This MC in the middle should be Ball winning midfielder, player which will secure counters of opponent - Callelo, Ademi or Chago. Pedro Morales have poor physical attributes, but he's great on Technical - your taker of free-kicks,corners and penalties ;) And my favourite player, Sammir, player who is able to solve match in one move. Amazing

Strikers -
Andrej Kramaric
Miroslav Slepicka
Fatos Beciraj
Dodo
Ante Rukavina
Jakub Sylvestr

You have one more gem in strikers. Andrej Kramaric. Despite his finishing is not very well, force him as poacher. Choose other striker, because all of them is equally good. And one thing, Ante Rukavina - try sold him, pretty poor stats and "wage eater".

Dinamo under 19
Few players in Dinamo school who can turn good or you can sold him now and earn decent money. Karlo Tezak, Mario Situm (AML?), Toni Gorupec

Recommended transfers In:
-
Robert Prosinecki (coach) - sign him without doubt!
- Mobi Okoli - you can sign him for 9K! Really good player, trust me! (I think Norweigan League must be loaded)
- Anas Sharbini, Zlatko Dedic and Marko Babic (free!) - if you want play with wingers
- Romario - 16 years-old player from Vitoria, DR/WBR (replacement for Vrsaljko)
- Marko Livaja - free! He will join you 26.8.2011
- Aymen Abdennour - Tunisian left back (in case you sold Ibanez or Cufre)
- Marko Babic - Free! AML
- Frano Mlinar - Lokomotiva (AMC) quality
- Marijan Antolovic -Legia (GK) - really great prospect!

Recommended transfers Out:
- Leonardo Cufre - your choice
- Ivan Tomecak - if you don't want play with wingers, you can earn about 2mil. for him
- Marin Skender - sold your third GK, about 250K
- eventually sold Miroslav Slepicka - also you can earn good money, 2.5mil.

Team Instructions - I play fluid and Control. Other is default or standard :)
Captain - one and only, Igor Biscan
Some known players who was played for Dinamo:
- Eduardo
- Luka Modric
- Niko Kranjcar
- Ognjen Vukojevic
- Dejan Lovren
- Vedran Corluka
- Mario Mandzukic

..and that's it! After hard work I finally did it.
I hope that someone will read this and try to start with Dinamo.
Any feedback is welcome.
:)

P.S - special thanks to raffmarinello

Last edited:
Good job with the inverted tactic seeing as the pitch seems quite narrow

And you don't even credit me for helping you LOL ;)
Nice guide though.

Dinamo is quite a good career to do did it on Fm10 and fm08

Nice guide, great layout and informative.

And Kramaric is an excellent player, I managed to sign him for Huddersfield, somehow; and boy did he tear up League 1 :D

God do I regret turning down Kramaric in the first season with Celtic.

If I ever start in the Croatian league, I will use this to help. ;)

really good guide
but its not worth getting Livaja
hes personality is unsporting so he hardly develops at all and doesn't like the club either

Needed a challenge, started to play just now with Dinamo, see how its going and if i like it i will continue it, win league year by year and try and challenge europe :)

question,

will my budget increase after some time?

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

You didn't go through the staff

physios,scouts , who's contract to terminate...

God do I regret turning down Kramaric in the first season with Celtic.

If I ever start in the Croatian league, I will use this to help. ;)

;) hope will be useful

really good guide
but its not worth getting Livaja
hes personality is unsporting so he hardly develops at all and doesn't like the club either

Maybe, if he'll get good wages, maybe he will be motivated, you never know

Needed a challenge, started to play just now with Dinamo, see how its going and if i like it i will continue it, win league year by year and try and challenge europe :)

question,

will my budget increase after some time?

Glad to hear that! Try to the best you can in Europe and say how is going :)
yes of course, In second season I got 14mil. to spend. Also depends on transfers out and winning competitons

Fantastic guide Marko, well written and covers everything you need.

best club in croatia...enough said... :D..only one problem is fgn players onl 6(or 5) can play in 1st lineup...

Fantastic guide Marko, well written and covers everything you need.

thanks man, appreciate that

best club in croatia...enough said... :D..only one problem is fgn players onl 6(or 5) can play in 1st lineup...

yes this can only be a problem, then you must buy Croatian players and league have enough good players for Dinamo (Palic, Brezovec, Milicevic, Strinic, Sharbini, Krstanovic, Skvorc..) and after some time, fgn players will have Croatian nationality ;)

Nice guide mate.

Wish someone did a Schalke one :S

very very nice guide, good to be in a country other than England for once ;)

Not bad :)), no, very good guide :D But, Ill never start with Dinamo, why... we are firce rivals xD
Def, one of the best teams in europe when it comes to sell talented players and earn big money. Picture Dinamo with Corluka, Vukojevic, Modric, Eduardo... maybe then you could be good enough for ECL.
Good luck, and once more, very good Dinamo tutorial :D