also u should add Mlinar to transfers he turns out quite a quality player
also Bećiraj is the perfect partner to kramaric if u play him as a deeplaying striker

Not bad :)), no, very good guide :D But, Ill never start with Dinamo, why... we are firce rivals xD
Def, one of the best teams in europe when it comes to sell talented players and earn big money. Picture Dinamo with Corluka, Vukojevic, Modric, Eduardo... maybe then you could be good enough for ECL.
Good luck, and once more, very good Dinamo tutorial :D

:D I can't even imagine this team today with all this players - definetly we would do something in ECL
huuuh:
GK - Georg Koch
DR - Vedran Corluka
DL - Danijel Pranjic
DC - Igor Biscan
DC - Leandro Cufre
MC - Ognjen Vukojevic
MC - Luka Modric
AMR - Milan Badelj
AML -Niko Kranjcat
ST - Ivica Olic
ST - Eduardo
;)

also u should add Mlinar to transfers he turns out quite a quality player
also Bećiraj is the perfect partner to kramaric if u play him as a deeplaying striker

Done :)
yes, I also play Beciraj with Kramaric, but maybe other people would play someone else

I have a game with dinamo and its been pretty good so far, I signed some of the players you have there LOL, but it was some while ago. you should add goran sablic, Central defender, free, 28 or 29 I think, pretty good. I'm using narrow diamond.

I finsih my second season with Dinamo, so i will put some SS(H)
croatianfirstdivisionin.png

europeanchampionscupinfx.png

nkdinamodinamofixtures.png

nkdinamodinamotactics.png

see my best players(watch thers stat)
andrejkramaricprofileat.png

andriypyatovprofileattr.png

eliaquimmangalaprofilea.png

jonathancristaldoprofil.png

marcoverrattiprofileatt.png

mateokovacicprofileattr.png

moussamaazouprofileattr.png

rafaelgalhardoprofileat.png

Georg Koch ? Is he still alive XD
Whats wrong with Kelava, one **** of a keeper, and he is still young....?
Butina is King! XD

Pyatov was o free transfer, and his Agent offer him just to me and I say: why not?
:)

And now Man. City offered me Balloteli for 12M €, but I got 9M€, and Kheidira is on list, and Real accepts offers for just 5M€, I try to buy him, but he dosent wana go to Dinamo... rely weard stuff and noone dosent want Kheidira else but me:)

Last edited:
:D I can't even imagine this team today with all this players - definetly we would do something in ECL
huuuh:
GK - Georg Koch
DR - Vedran Corluka
DL - Danijel Pranjic
DC - Igor Biscan
DC - Leandro Cufre
MC - Ognjen Vukojevic
MC - Luka Modric
AMR - Milan Badelj
AML -Niko Kranjcat
ST - Ivica Olic
ST - Eduardo
;)

Done :)
yes, I also play Beciraj with Kramaric, but maybe other people would play someone else

yeah that would be a great team
and yeah u forgot Bosko Balaban LOL

edz9 - great job mate! How much you earn when you sold Vrsaljko? and you find good replacement also, great squad and sucess in ECL.

Vanja - Koch is still alive XD.. I think..

haha Bosko Balabam ftw!

edz9 - great job mate! How much you earn when you sold Vrsaljko? and you find good replacement also, great squad and sucess in ECL.
!
I sold Vrsaljko for 7M€, he was unhappy almost entire year because he want to move to biger club. I offer him to other clubs maybe 20 times (ok 3-5) but the offers was unaceptble( just 2,5M€) and then come offer for 7,5M€|)

Edz9 which skin do you use? Also Marko great guide but I won't be playing Dinamo; I'll maybe do a Hajduk guide to counter yours.

I'm starting now a save with Dinamo.
Should i retrain Tomecak to Right-back?

That screen that you put the screenshots is elegans isn't it? If so, please tell me how you added backgrounds, I've been trying.

Pyatov was o free transfer, and his Agent offer him just to me and I say: why not?
:)

And now Man. City offered me Balloteli for 12M €, but I got 9M€, and Kheidira is on list, and Real accepts offers for just 5M€, I try to buy him, but he dosent wana go to Dinamo... rely weard stuff and noone dosent want Kheidira else but me:)

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Yes you should, he's good as a winger and pretty decent as a defender.

That screen that you put the screenshots is elegans isn't it? If so, please tell me how you added backgrounds, I've been trying.

Delite pictures on \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Skins\elegans\graphics\backgrounds and put pictures you want
( picture of your background MUST be called default )

All of them? Or just the one that says default, we can only put one new background right?

Delite pictures on \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Skins\elegans\graphics\backgrounds and put pictures you want
( picture of your background MUST be called default )

Depends how you play. If you play with wingers, than he will be the best option for AMR.
If you don't play that way, you have Vrsaljko on RB, and if you sold him, then he would be good replacement

Anyone playing as Dinamo? I'm in my 7th season and i won Champions league 6th season.

Hey Marko8,where can i find that tactic that you use?
is it here on forum?

Anyone playing as Dinamo? I'm in my 7th season and i won Champions league 6th season.

of course ;) I'm in 6th season now, and I hope that I will won Champions League too.. can you post a screenshot of your team please?

Hey Marko8,where can i find that tactic that you use?
is it here on forum?

hi, nope mate, it's not here on forum. And really it's nothing special. Team instructions is Control and Fluid, and all rest is on default