croatsouljah

Reaction score
(this is my first fm story hope you enjoy :) )
Breaking news! Davor Šuker is the new manager of NK Dinamo Zagreb!

Known for his clinical goal scoring ability, Davor Šuker was one of the most deadliest strikers of his time. Having played for clubs such as Sevilla, Real Madrid, Arsenal and even being a former Dinamovac himself he looks to repeat his playing success as manager of the club.

Fans across the country are anxious to see if Davor Šuker can lead the league champions in not only Dinamo's fifth consecutive Prva HNL league title but also in Europe.

Even the players themselves are excited of having Davor Šuker as manager. Here is what former Liverpool man and current Dinamo captain Igor Biscan had to say.

"The man is simply a legend. A pure inspiration for the many promising youngsters we have in the club currently. It will be an honor to have him as our manager"

Star forward Mario Mandzukic had his say too.
"Here is a player I had the privilege of being able to watch and now I will be playing for him, its a dream come true"

Although many are wondering whether or not Davor Šuker is the man to lead Dinamo to success. Only time will tell.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Team Info

Captain
Igor Biscan

Star Players
Mario Mandzukic & Milan Badelj

Key Future Proespect
Andrej Kramarić

Transfer budget: £ 3,890,000
View attachment 28942

Last edited:
Pre-Seaon Report

Dinamo v Dinamo u19s 1-0
Miroslav Slepicka (89)
Dinamo v FC Hjorring 4-1
Mario Mandzukic (44) Andrej Kramaric (45+3) Milan Badelj (52) Ilija Sivonjic (90+2)
Dinamo v Hvidovre 4-0
Mario Mandzukic (22) Andrej Kramaric (24) Igor Biscan (45) Ivica Vrdoljak (59)
Dinamo v OB 2-1
Mario Mandzukic (34) Andrej Kramaric (39)
Dinamo v AC Horsens 5-0
Mario Mandzukic (21, 24, pen 45+4) Robert Kovac (51) Christian Boilesen own goal (58)
Dinamo v Stade Rennais FC 6-2
Andrej Kramaric (3) Eduardo Salvio (12, 15) Milan Badelj (22) Igor Biscan (26) Dimitris Papadopoulos (81)
Dinamo v Vrbovec 4-0
Mario Mandzukic (8) Eduardo Salvio (11) Igor Biscan (16) Pedro Morales (35)

A good solid pre-season especially from Mandzukic, Kramaric and Salvio.

Yay someone posted on the thread!! :D

July Update

Dinamo v Dudelange (CL qual.2 leg 1) 9-1
Mandzukic (14,17, 34) Salvio (20, 23, 48, 59) Kramaric (26, 90+1)

*Davor Šuker's thoughts on the match*
"A good start to our Champions League campaign, I was very satasfied with the way the team played and Eduardo capped a very promising 4 goal debut"

MOTM: Eduardo Salvio

Dinamo v Dudelange (CL qual.2 leg 2) 5-0
Andrej Kramaric (17, 78) Miroslav Slepicka (24, 33, 36)

MOTM: Miroslav Slepicka

*26/7th Dinamo kick of the season against Sibenik which will be Davor Šuker's first league match for Dinamo as manager*

Dinamo v Sibenik (league) 2-1
Mario Mandzukic (45, 76)
MOTM: Mario Mandzukic
"A good start to the season, very pleased with Mandzukic's finishing in the match today. Although I'll admit Ante Tomic who I sold to Sibenik before the season scoring a cracker against us left a sour taste in my mouth. But all round good performance from the team."

Dinamo v FH (CL Qual.3 leg 1)2-0
Milan Badelj (54) Mario Mandzukic (73)
MOTM: Milan Badelj
"Good performance from the squad, although they lacked a bit in the finishing department. I was hoping for some several more goals to go past but we got the 2-0 lead over them.

Player of the Month

6 goals 1 assist
Mario Mandzukic has scored in each game his played this month and has easily earned POTM​
Coming up on the 2nd of August, so early in the season and Davor Šuker already faces his biggest test of the season. Dinamo v Hajduk!!

Last edited:
nadan se da ces popusit tu utakmicu :))))) al u vezi priče...dobra šema ;) sritno !!!!

-----------------------------------------
FOLLOW MY EVERTON STORY !!!!! http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/everton-f-c-with-eric-cantona-t27340.html
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

Last edited:
August Update
hajdukdinamo002VVVV.jpg

Venue: Poljud Stadium

Attendance: 29737

HAJDUK HOLD OUT TO DRAW 1-1 TO DINAMO!!!

sammir01.jpg
Sammir celebrating his goal

In what was not a close game as expected Hajduk walk out with one point but know they were quite lucky. The game started of slow and not much happened until the 69th minute when attacking midfielder Sammir put away a close range shot. This marked as the Brazilians first goal in the eternal derby. Although 3 minutes after Hajduk equalised with a towering header from Srdjan Andric. From then on Dinamo was pilling on the pressure but weren't able to finish there chances. But on the 88th minute Mandzukic was sent of for persistent fouling, which toned down the pace of the game just a little. Here is what Davor Šuker had to say.

"Well I am dissapointed at the lack of finishing we had in this match, but the team handled the match well and put on constant pressure and I can be satasfied with that. Although a bit dissapointed in Mandzukic getting sent off. Everything I have heard from him is true, good player with a bit of an on field discipline problem. But next time when we meet at Maksimir, we will take all the points.

what skin is that

blue skin v2 heres the link if you wanna download it
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1238

aljo161 moj hrvatski je samo malo dobro nisam ja resumio dobro :(

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

šteta :p
ee...i kakvi ti je ovi Salvio ??? sa nekoliko klubova san ga mislija dovest, i na kraju se pridomislin ...
-----------------------------------------
FOLLOW MY EVERTON STORY !!!!! http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/e...na-t27340.html

Salvio je puno dobro :D

Last edited:
To bad that you cought only 1 point from Hajduk :D hehe...just kidding...as you can see....Hajduk is my favorite team :D...interesting story...keep the good work ... :)
-------------------------------
FOLLOW MY EVERTON STORY !!!! ----->
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/everton-f-c-with-eric-cantona-t27340.html
----------------------
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

Ahaha don't worry I will take all 3 next time ;) maybe you could do a Hajduk story with Alen Boksic as manager :p

and now to finish of the August Update...

FH v Dinamo (CL qual.2 leg 2) 3-1
Andrej Kramaric (5) Mario Mandzukic (38) Pedro Morales (39)
MOTM: Pedro Morales

Lokomotiva(Zg) v Dinamo (league) 6-0 feeder vs the parent :p
Eduardo Salvio (20, 66) Pedro Morales (45) Miroslav Slepicka (70) Dimitris Papadopoulos (85, 90)

Dinamo v Slavia Prague (CL Playoff leg 1) 1-1
Andrej Kramaric (84)
"Our finishing let us down, we completely dominated this match and probably put a few goals behind the net. Having to score a late equaliser didn't please me much either and now that they have the away goal I just hope this doesn't come bite us back in the rear"

Dinamo v Varteks (league, if Dinamo win they go top of the table) 0-0
MOTM: Mathias Jorgensen
"Once again our finishing let us down, we created heap of chances but didn't deliver and missed out on reaching the top of the table. Although it still early in the season I just hope this finishing issue doesn't become too much of a problem.

Dinamo v Slavia Prague (CL Playoff leg 2) 0-0 (Slavia Prague win 1-1 on away goals)
"This time there were no second chances, we paid the price for our lack of finishing. This match was completely dominated , Prague was restricted to only 1 shot yet we had 17 and not one went in. Even with a man sent of for Prague in the 69minute things just didn't go our way. I am really dissapointed to have exited the competition the way we have, especially on away goals. This was a good chance for us to make it to group stages, but all we can do now is move on and hope we have better luck in the Europa League."

Osijek v Dinamo (league) 2-2
Eduardo Salvio (15) Mario Mandzukic (82)
"We could of walked away with the 3 points today but credit to Osijek for putting up a tough defence"

Player of the Month

3 assist 3 goals
Salvio has performed very well this month but he only just beat Mandzukic and Morales for POTM​

heh, maybe...but not to soon....now, i'm playing with Everton....3rd season coming soon...
-----------------------------
FOLLOW MY EVERTON STORY !!!! ----->http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/everton-f-c-with-eric-cantona-t27340.html
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

September Update

Inter Zapresic v Dinamo (League) 2-3
Mario Mandzukic (21, 45+1, 60)
Vrodljak sent off (66)
MOTM: Mandzukic
"I was dissapointed to go down to 2 goals so early against a team we were expected to beat comfortably but the team showed character especially Mandzukic which was shown tonight with his hatrick. Although Vrdoljaks sending off left us in a tough spot as Inter starting pilling the pressure on us, but we were able to just hold on."

Vrdoljak receives his marching orders
Mandzukic celebrating his
hatrick​

Sparta Prague v Dinamo (Europa League group match) 2-5
Mario Mandzukic (23,68,72) Andrej Kramaric (70) Adrian Calello (82)
"A match result I surely was not expecting at all! I knew we had to get the win here but I thought it would be a much more close game. This result shows how deadly this team can be when we take our chances. Mandzukic once again scores another hatrick the mans been on fire it is going to be tough getting others clubs hands off him. Hopefully he as well as the rest of the team can repeat this performance against Benefica."

Dinamo v Croatia Sesvete (League) 4-0
Eduardo Salvio (30) Milan Badelj (64) Mario Mandzukic (75, 78)

Sloboda (V) v Dinamo (Croatian Cup 1st round) 1-6
Andrej Kramaric (52, 55, 60) Ilija Sivonjic (58, 72, 88)
MOTM: Ilija Sivonjic/Andrej Kramaric

Dinamo v Medjimurje (League) 2-1
Andrej Kramaric (67,85)
MOTM: Andrej Kramaric

Player of the Month

8 goals 2 assists
Mandzukic was easly POTM for August he just can't stop scoring goals​

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

heh, maybe...but not to soon....now, i'm playing with Everton....3rd season coming soon...
-----------------------------
FOLLOW MY EVERTON STORY !!!! ----->http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/everton-f-c-with-eric-cantona-t27340.html
105005a_0_L60Zu.jpg

Good luck with that man I will be sure to follow, well im off and probably won't be updates for next day or 2 depends.

Last edited:
October Update

Dinamo v Benefica (Europa League group match) 3-1
Andrej Kramaric (12, 26) Milan Badelj (31) Oscar Cardozo (pen 90+2)
Tomislav Butina injured (39)

Kramaric celebrating his brace against Benefica

"This result really suprised me. I was hoping we would be able to ****** a draw but to win comfortably like this, was just a big shock to me. I will admit Benefica were pilling the pressure on us at second half but my lads were able to hold out, they put in a great performance that has left a smile on my face an and the finishing was top quality if I say so myself. Although it was a blow for our keeper Butina to get injured with a possiblity to miss out the Everton fixture. "

Istra 1961 v Dinamo (league) 2-0
Marijian Nikolic (88) Asim Sehic (90)
Mario Mandzukic injured (48)

"Very dissapointed at the lads. We should of recorded a comfortable victory especially with the amount of chances we made and we made ALOT more then Istra did. We didn't take our chances like usual and we paid for it once again. But what is even more of a major blow is the injury to Mandzukic and chances are he might miss out on playing Everton.

Injury Update: Milan Badelj has picked up a groin injury in training and will definetly miss out the match with Everton. Dinamo might already be missing out on there in-form forward Mario Mandzukic and there first choice goalkeeper Tomislav Butina for the Everton fixture. Manager Davor Šuker might have to bring back Ivan Kelava whos currently on loan at Lokomotiva since backup keeper Filip Loncaric has no one to cover for him if injured.

Dinamo v Cibalia (league) 3-2
Miroslav Slepicka (4) Tomislav Pavlicic (7)
Andrej Kramaric (38) Mladen Bartolovic (50)
Igor Biscan (41)

Dejan Lovren injured (78)
MOTM: Igor Biscan

"Well it was a solid performance and we did get the 3 points today, but the defence was dissapointing today. They let in 2 cheap goals and I wasn't pleased about that and neither am I pleased about one of my key defenders getting injured."

Squad update: Butina has been declared fit for Dinamo's upcoming match against Everton with Mandzukic definetly going to be on the bench and maybe a chance in the starting line up. With Butina back fit and healty Ivan Kelava won't need to be called back from loan. But Dinamo will be without Milan Badelj and Sammir who picked up a bruised rib in the Cibalia fixture. This has left Dinamo short on attacking options in there midfield against Everton.

Everton v Dinamo (Europa League group match) 2-0
Fellaini (38)
Jo (77)

"Everton deserved there win they controlled the match and did not allow us to put on any sort of pressure. I can't say im dissapointed since we weren't expected to win this match after all."

Mladost (C) v Dinamo 2-5
Ante Bubalo (33) Eduardo Salvio (17)
Sandro Juric (60) Andrej Kramaric (30)
Dimitris Papadopoulos (48, 53. 56)
MOTM: Dimitris Papadopoulos

"A comfortable victory as expected. I was very happy with the performance of Papadopoulos and Ivan Tomecak who created 3 of the goals we scored today. Although our defence still needs improving, the way we let that first goal in was unacceptable. I was also dissapointed in seeing how the ref saw Kramaric's 2nd goal was offside, the lad was clearly behind the last defender and the ref made a major error there.

Player of the Month

4 goals 1 assist
Kramaric wins POTM this month in what was an average month with the exception of the Benefica game, he was easily the best player of this month.

Last edited:
November Update

Thanks for the comment jhopper89 and anyone else who has been following my story :)

Dinamo v Slaven Belupo (league) 1-3
Igor Biscan (57) Bojan Vrucina (76)
Mathias Jorgensen injured (89) Zablon Amanaka (79)
Josip Lukacevic (pen 90+3)

"Our worst performance of the season. A match we were expected to win comfortably and yet we were the ones who were embarrassed. I am very dissapointed at the squad. Worst of all we are going to be without Jorgensen for 5 months due to a broken foot.

Arghhh I was so **** annoyed after that loss!! I could tell teams were finding it easier to play against us and I could tell it was time to change tactics, I went to the 4-1-2-1-2 tactics (with wingers) and changed from a fluid to rigid philosophy.

Dinamo v Sparta Prague (Europa League) 1-0
Mandzukic (19) Prudnikov sent of (38)
MOTM: Etto/Mandzukic

"A decent preformance, but getting the win is all we needed since we have now qualified to the next stage of the Europa League."

Rijeka v Dinamo (league) 1-2
Matija Matko (37) Sammir (pen 63)
Pedro Morales (pen 90+5)
MOTM: Sammir

"The amount of goals does not tell the tale. We dominated this game and the amount of goals for our side should been higher but I am glad we got the much needed 3 points"

Dinamo v Rijeka (Croatian Cup Qtr final leg 1) 2-1
Andrej Kramaric (64) Matija Matko (61)
Pedro Morales (70)
Morales injured (70)
MOTM: Morales

"I was hoping we wouldn't of conceded the away goal but we got the 1 goal advantage and I am confident we can get a result in the second leg. Morales's goal was outstanding, but how the **** can you end up breaking your collarbone scoring a goal!?

Injury update: Igor Biscan has strained his knee ligaments in training and will be out for 8 weeks.

Zagreb v Dinamo (league) 0-4
Mandzukic (3,5, pen 15)
Kramaric (12)

"A good result that im very pleased with. The team could of put on the same amount of effort they did in the first 15 minutes for more of the match but we looked comfortable even after we stopped scoring and we got the result."

Karlovac v Dinamo (league) 0-3
Badelj (24)
Sammir (27)

Ibanez (30)
MOTM: Sammir

"A good result and a good performance that I am pleased with."

Rijeka v Dinamo (Croatian Cup Qtr final leg 2)
Sammir (pen 38)
Badelj (40)
Sammir injured (56)
MOTM: Badelj

"A good match from the team, probably could of got more goals but the important thing is were off to the semi-finals. But injuires to Sammir and Ibanez have put me in an awkward position"

Injury Update: Sammir is out for a week with a stubbed toe and Luis Ibanez is out for 2 weeks with a twisted knee. While Igor Biscan, Mathias Jorgensen, Pedro Morales and Ivan Tomecak are still out leaving manager Davor Šuker much fewer options in attack as well as defence with no adequate cover for Leandro Cufre currently covering left back.

Sibenik v Dinamo 1-3
Samir Duro (pen 24) Mandzukic (32, 74)
Kramaric (46)

"I am very pleased with the performance of the lads and that we got the much needed 3 points. This has now put us 2 points ahead of Varteks with a game in hand and hopefully we can make the gap between Varteks and anyone else who reaches 2nd in the table."

Player of the Month

2 goals 3 assists
This month had a lot of good performers such as Sammir, Mandzukic, Morales, Kramaric to name the main stand outs but Milan Badelj gets POTM for November. The young playmaker has been the most consistent player of the month and has added that important creative edge to the team.

December Update

Benfica v Dinamo (Europa League group match) 1-1
Nuno Gomez (58) Mario Mandzukic (52)

"This was a good performance, we shoulf of came away with the win but I am glad my team still played well against a top team like Benfica even though we have already qualified for the next round. It was just unfortunate for us that there only shot on target went in, the goal also looked suspiciously offside.

Dinamo v Lokomotiva (ZG) (league) 2-0
Andrej Kramaric (5)
Adrian Calello (29)
MOTM: Adrian Calello

"We got the 3 points and I am satasfied with that. Also would like to congratulate Calello on his first senior goal and what a way to score his first senior goal as well, although he probably did have luck on his side"

Dinamo v Zadar (league) 3-1
Andrej Kramaric (32) Edin Saranovic (34)
Milan Badelj (57)

Mario Mandzukic (74)
MOTM: Andrej Kramaric/Mario Mandzukic

"A good solid performance"

Dinamo v Everton (Europa League group match) 1-4
Tomislav Barbaric (58) Marouane Fellaini (19)
Tim Cahill (45, 83)
Jo (73)

"We have already qualified to the group stages and Everton is a big team so I can't say I was expecting much."
Player of the Month

1 goal
Calello receives POTM for December, he has been the rock of midfield this month as well as the season and has done an acceptable job.

WINTER BREAK
All HNL teams are having the next 2 months off, Dinamo's next game will be against Toulouse FC in the first round of the Europa League on the 18th of February. Then 3 days after a big clash with rivals Hajduk Split.

Winter break is over and neither is this story I just been busy past couple of days and have finished the season and will be posting the rest of my updates.
February Update

Dinamo v Toulouse FC (Europe League First Knockout Round Leg 1) 1-1
Eduardo Salvio (56) Etienne Capoue (20)

"Im quite dissapointed that we didn't take advantage of playing at home, we needed to come away with a win"

DinamoHajduk222V.jpg

Venue: Maksimir Stadium
Attendance: 25477

"Last time these two sides met it ended in a 1-1 result which Dinamo were quite unlucky to drop 2 points. Manager Davor Šuker said he will take all 3 points in there next encounter, the odds favour Dinamo in this fixture with Hajduk who were expected to be runners up, are performing way below expectations sitting 8th in the table."

Dinamo v Hajduk (League)
Andrej Kramaric (79) Anas Sharbini (40)
MOTM: Kramaric

"I wanted the win here and nothing less. Hajduk once again were lucky to come away with a point and I am dissapointed."

Toulouse FC v Dinamo (Europa League First Knock Out Round Leg 2) 2-0
Melvin Renard (30)
Clemment Duhalde (52)

"Well I can be very proud of my team that we made it this far, but I do feel we could of went further in the competition."

Zadar v Dinamo (League) 2-1
Baiano (pen 8, pen 56) Mandzukic (45+2)
Tomecak sent of (28)

"We were expected to have a comfortable victory, but what happens is we give away 2 penalties and get a man sent off. I am not happy with this performance not at all."

(btw Barbaric who gave away both the penalties got a rating of 3.6 the lowest rating I have ever gotten)

This was a crappy month, I changed tactics to see if this will change things.

*sorry for late updates been busy with school*

March Update
Dinamo v Istra 1961 (Croatian Cup Semi Final Leg 1) 3-1
Milan Badelj (14) Tonci Kukoc (62)
Miroslav Slepicka (21)
Igor Biscan (51)

MOTM: Igor Biscan
Good/Ok/Bad

Varteks v Dinamo (League) 0-3
Andrej Kramaric (16, 88)
Mario Mandzukic (69)

Good/Ok/Bad

"I beleive the title is pretty much ours with this win the gap between us and Varteks who are in 2nd place is reasonably distant."

Dinamo v Osijek (League) 2-0
Andrej Kramaric (50)
Pedro Morales (56)
Dejan Lovren injured (45+4)

Istra 1961 v Dinamo (Croatian Cup Semi Final Leg 2) 1-2 (2-5)
Asim Sehic(65) Eduardo Salvio (14)
Igor Bican (74)
Good/OK/Bad

Dinamo v Inter Zapresic (League) 3-1
Mohammed Gargo own goal (7) Damir Dzidic (38)
Mario Mandzukic (24)
Matej Delac own goal (31)

Medjimurje v Dinamo (League) 0-5
Hebert sent off (10) Josip Skoric (9)
Andre Silva Batista sent off (55) Mario Mandzukic (17,60)
Milan Badelj (48,71)
MOTM: Mandzukic/Badelj
Good/Ok/Bad

"This has been a very good month, we reached a bit of a slump in the last month but we changed things around and it put us back on track with some good results that I am very pleased about"

Player of the Month

Milan Badelj 3 goals 3 assists​