MOTM: Kramaric
Good/Ok/Bad

Dinamo v Istra 1961 (League) 4-0
Mario Mandzukic (31, 35, pen 40, 87)
Igor Biscan sent off (90+2)

MOTM: Mandzukic
Good/Ok/Bad

Cibalia v Dinamo (League) 1-3
Dejan Pavlicic (3)Mario Mandzukic (12, 15)
Davour Bursca own goal (88)

MOTM: Mandzukic
Good/Ok/Bad

Dinamo v Zagreb (League) 3-0
Andrej Kramaric (34, 66)
Mario Mandzukic (56)

MOTM: Kramaric
Good/Ok/Bad

*BREAKING NEWS
Dinamo have regained the Prva HNL league title after beating Zagreb 3-0, here is what manager Davor Šuker had to say.
"I'm very happy with the team and glad I won the league in my first season as manager and even more happy at the performance the lads have put throughout the season. Hopefully in my future here I can add a bit more to the trophy cabinet."
Player of the Month
Mario Mandzukic

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

May Update

Slaven Belupo v Dinamo (League) 1-1
Bojan Vrucina (33) Mario Mandzukic (29)
Igor Biscan sent off (17)

MOTM: Mathias Jorgensen
Good/Ok/Bad

Dinamo v Rijeka (League) 3-1
Mario Mandzukic (18, 45) Alen Pamic (38)
Andrej Kramaric (32)

MOTM: Mario Mandzukic
Good/Ok/Bad

Croatia (S) v Dinamo (Croatian Cup Final 1st leg) 1-1
Miljenko Bosnjak (87) Miroslav Slepicka (51)

Good/Ok/Bad

Dinamo v Karlovac (League) 1-1
Andrej Kramaric (18) Ramon Fernandez (23)

Good/OK/Bad

Dinamo v Croatia (S) (Croatian Cup Final 2nd leg) 4-0 (5-1)
Eduardo Salvio (25, 58)
Andrej Kramaric (45+2, 73)

DINAMO DO THE DOUBLE!!!!
Under new manager Davor Šuker, Dinamo have regained the Prva HNL league title along with the Croatian Cup. In Europe, Dinamo also performed above expectations in the Europa League managing to make it into the first knockout round only to fall short to Toulouse FC.

"This has been a good season, we acheived our expectation in the Prva HNL and we finally made it past the group stages of a European competition. Although next season we are aiming to make it in the group stages of the Champions League, I will not accept another playoff round loss."

Last edited:
Season 2 of the Najezda

Transfer Budget: £155,000
Wage Budget: £204,000

Captain: Igor Biscan

Key Players: Mario Mandzukic, Milan Badelj, Eduardo Salivo

Key Future Prospects: Andrej Kramaric, Domagoj Antolic

Well only way I can buy players is if I sell some players. I been looking at Lacina Traore and Jonathan Cristaldo due to the increasing interest in Mandzukic from clubs like Marseille and Hoffenheim. There is also a lot of interest in Dejan Lovren currently my best defender and Eduardo Salvio.

But with my current squad it should be easy to win the league but I'm hoping to make it to the Champions League group stages this season.

Pre-Season Freindly
CFR Cluj v Dinamo 4-1
Hr. Dragovoljac v Dinamo 5-0
Krizevi v Dinamo 7-0
Aberdeen v Dinamo 5-0
Loko (Sofia) v Dinamo 8-0

Arghh the board straight away accepted a 4.1million pound offer for Dejan Lovren, if I was going to sell him it would of been at the 7-8 million price range!! Although was able to get Sergiy Kryvstov for a good price and is just as good as Lovren. Ivan Kelava is a good keeper but his only HNL good but Silviu Lung Jr will be very useful in Europe.

View attachment 51357